• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Greyknight

Greyknight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:28 AM

Finally got around to finishing editing my footage from PBE's World At War big game. It was my first time out to PBE and I have to say it was a really cool field. I had a blast even with the whole unbalanced teams and I look forward to playing this game next year. Anyways here's the vid.

http://www.youtube.c...bed/uiWTm6cyFKU

Let me know what you think and what you would like to see in future vids, and yea I need to work on my trigger skills in more ways then one, but I'm not really a fast shooter so its all good!

Edited by Greyknight, 30 July 2012 - 02:29 AM.

Learning without thought is labor lost, thought without learning is powerless...

Posted Image

#2 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,885 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:24 AM

I think you need to anno your X-Mag's warp breech and use that more often. :P That, and you need to get Watcher out more often and get a helmet on him too.

#3 Greyknight

Greyknight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:34 PM

Yea the only reason I haven't gotten my warp breech anno'd is that I'm still very strongly considering getting the whole gun custom anno'd. So it would be kind of a waste to spend 60 to get the breech anno matched only to have to re-anno it again.

I know Watcher plans to pick up a camera at some point but when that is he isnt sure yet. I know he is gonna be going out for training day in September. we might hit up fox/cpx before then for some open play and im probably gonna hit up red strike at blast camp in august.

Edited by Greyknight, 30 July 2012 - 11:35 PM.

Learning without thought is labor lost, thought without learning is powerless...

Posted Image

#4 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,885 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:37 PM

Does he still mountain bike? He should get footage of that too if he gets a helmet cam.

#5 Greyknight

Greyknight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:44 PM

I'm pretty sure he still has all his mountain bike gear but to my knowledge he hasnt gone in some time

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users