40 replies to this topic

#1 STORMTROOPA9000

STORMTROOPA9000

DYNASTY!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:53 AM

Ok well lately ive been wanting to play pump and im supposed to be getting a pump very soon like in a week.. Well the last time i played I used my friends MVP for a few games and I loved playing pump. But in the games where i got lit up really bad i got a temper lol. Well anyways that was a couple months ago and last sunday i went to the field and played on the airball field with a couple teams like i usually do and it was fun. I really enjoy shooting alot lol and being able to keep up with the other guys because they are a tad better than me lol I still want to get a pump but i like scrimmaging and playing like that.... but im tryin to save money and get better and pump will deffinetly help me with that.. but I enjoy being able to shoot faster. But i really do want to play pump. Please give me some advice on what i should do.
$ STORM TROOPER $

#2 drg

drg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:55 AM

Pump speedball. Practice more.
Keep your pump hand strong!
PUMPPB.COM TIGHTSTICK - Custom LAPCO 1-piece underbore barrel! SALE!
PUMPPB.COM - Pump paintball forums
HawaiiPB.com - Paintball forums for the state of Hawaii
HawaiiPB/PumpPB - Our videos

#3 dannyboy768

dannyboy768

TOMA ABBIATI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 12:06 PM

Play both, you dont have to stick to one style of play. I use my Matrix when I want to play with an electro, and when I play with renters I switch to my SL-68.

DIRT CHEAP CF Tanks in Hydro!

http://shop.swapmytank.com/

#4 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,153 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:32 PM

get a cheap pump and electro. when i want to have fun, joke around, and look awesome i use my pump. when i play more competitive i use my etek

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock1 of 10 Critical Victory. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#5 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:29 PM

Get an auotococker and put a pump kit on it.Autococker=$150.And as for the pump kit,the ANS pump kit is probably the smoothest under $50.Ans pump kit=$30.Total=$180.Or,you can get a azodin kaos pump for $100-$150 used.The 'cocker wil perform better overall,but the kaos pump is the way to go for occasional play.If you want to splurge,get the empire sniper pump.It is an awesome pump for $420.SO,I would say just get a used kaos pump for $125 or so if you plan on only playing occasionally.

#6 STORMTROOPA9000

STORMTROOPA9000

DYNASTY!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:45 PM

Get an auotococker and put a pump kit on it.Autococker=$150.And as for the pump kit,the ANS pump kit is probably the smoothest under $50.Ans pump kit=$30.Total=$180.Or,you can get a azodin kaos pump for $100-$150 used.The 'cocker wil perform better overall,but the kaos pump is the way to go for occasional play.If you want to splurge,get the empire sniper pump.It is an awesome pump for $420.SO,I would say just get a used kaos pump for $125 or so if you plan on only playing occasionally.

Im wanting to play all the time and i was gonna get the black and gold azodin kaos aka limited edition I have an autococker its a WGP trilogy pro its really heavy lol and bulky and pretty long and not very comfy if it was a pump from what ive imagined. I tried to find a trilogy sport but i couldnt find one and dont make fun lol but i dont buy used cuz i dont know how to buy stuff online from other people without getting scammed lol
$ STORM TROOPER $

#7 dannyboy768

dannyboy768

TOMA ABBIATI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:13 PM

If you dont want to get scammed, use paypal and only buy from TechPB. PBnation has alot more people than TechPB but it's alot easier to get scammed on PBnation. If you want, you can check Craigslist and just meet up with the person at your local field. Its safe and you have a perfect place to test out any equipment you buy.

#8 STORMTROOPA9000

STORMTROOPA9000

DYNASTY!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:15 PM

If you dont want to get scammed, use paypal and only buy from TechPB. PBnation has alot more people than TechPB but it's alot easier to get scammed on PBnation. If you want, you can check Craigslist and just meet up with the person at your local field. Its safe and you have a perfect place to test out any equipment you buy.

lol how do i use paypal lol I have a debit card btw not a credit card
$ STORM TROOPER $

#9 dannyboy768

dannyboy768

TOMA ABBIATI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:50 PM

lol how do i use paypal lol I have a debit card btw not a credit card

https://www.paypal.c...-paypal-outside

Google is your friend.

#10 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:51 PM

If you want to,then get the kaos limited edition.I say just get a paypal account and buy one off of ebay or the B/S/T here.We are secure and will hunt scammers down and piss in their loaders

Edited by paintballguy2255, 30 July 2012 - 06:52 PM.

#11 Fytox

Fytox

HERP DERP

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:25 PM

Play pump, start getting good at pump, Handicap from playing pump becomes minimal.

#12 OneManArmy

OneManArmy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:48 PM

Get autotrigger?
She likes her ponies? Fuck ponies. Turn that shit into a unicorn.

#13 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:45 AM

Get autotrigger?

Auto trigger can be expensive,unless you get an empire sniper(hint hint to the OP)

#14 STORMTROOPA9000

STORMTROOPA9000

DYNASTY!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:53 AM

If you want to,then get the kaos limited edition.I say just get a paypal account and buy one off of ebay or the B/S/T here.We are secure and will hunt scammers down and piss in their loaders

Hope so lol
$ STORM TROOPER $

#15 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,153 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:21 PM

Hope so lol

we actually had an incident with a scammed victory. a moderator actually went to his house and took it from him, then shipped it back to the original owner :D

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock1 of 10 Critical Victory. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#16 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:09 PM

Hope so lol

we actually had an incident with a scammed victory. a moderator actually went to his house and took it from him, then shipped it back to the original owner :D

Do you know who it was or can you tell us?

#17 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,153 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:18 PM

Hope so lol

it was a moderator but i think it was set up by orange, there is a thread on it. i'll try to find it..

EDIT: found it! http://www.techpb.co...1

Edited by LUXOR54, 31 July 2012 - 03:23 PM.

#18 STORMTROOPA9000

STORMTROOPA9000

DYNASTY!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:46 PM

Hope so lol

are you serious?? lmao
$ STORM TROOPER $

#19 STORMTROOPA9000

STORMTROOPA9000

DYNASTY!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:53 PM

Hope so lol

it was a moderator but i think it was set up by orange, there is a thread on it. i'll try to find it..

EDIT: found it! http://www.techpb.co...1

Wow that was great lol I feel a bit more comfortable now lol
$ STORM TROOPER $

#20 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:47 AM

Fuck yeah!

Wow,we are so off-topic

#21 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:35 PM

play pump speedball and get better

I split my vote, half for etekgirl's body, half for her mind, because I respect a woman's mind just as much as her cans.
*Waits to get hit*

#22 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,153 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:45 PM

exactly, thats what i do.

#23 cole roeszler

cole roeszler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:51 PM

Ok well lately ive been wanting to play pump and im supposed to be getting a pump very soon like in a week.. Well the last time i played I used my friends MVP for a few games and I loved playing pump. But in the games where i got lit up really bad i got a temper lol. Well anyways that was a couple months ago and last sunday i went to the field and played on the airball field with a couple teams like i usually do and it was fun. I really enjoy shooting alot lol and being able to keep up with the other guys because they are a tad better than me lol I still want to get a pump but i like scrimmaging and playing like that.... but im tryin to save money and get better and pump will deffinetly help me with that.. but I enjoy being able to shoot faster. But i really do want to play pump. Please give me some advice on what i should do.

play pump against all the electro kids... after a while you get used to the disadvantage and learn to keep up with a pump. and when you do, its amazing to hear some kid whos parents bought him all dye gear whine like a baby because you one ball him like a boss. :lol: :tup: . but ya there will be times when you get killed because your out gunned, but its fun to learn from those moments. bottom line, play pump
:dodgy:

:tup:

#24 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,153 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:14 PM

play pump against all the electro kids... after a while you get used to the disadvantage and learn to keep up with a pump. and when you do, its amazing to hear some kid whos parents bought him all dye gear whine like a baby because you one ball him like a boss. :lol: :tup: . but ya there will be times when you get killed because your out gunned, but its fun to learn from those moments. bottom line, play pump

i don't think i've ever seen someone missuse the dodgy face so badly before :mellow: you know it means sarcasm, right?

#25 cole roeszler

cole roeszler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:00 PM

i don't think i've ever seen someone missuse the dodgy face so badly before :mellow: you know it means sarcasm, right?

lol ya i was hoping no one would catch that. clicked the wrong one and noticed it too late...... :tup: <--- that wat i was going for. its below the dodgy aha.

#26 ShadowZero

ShadowZero

Karma Police

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,235 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:20 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't this be a little of a bias place to ask this question? I mean, this is pump world. of course the people are gonna say to play pump. Lol.

-My YouTube (More Videos To Come Soon!)

Set-Up: Marq Rapper, Dye Rotor, Ninja 68/45

Be a Brick Wall, Don't Break Down

#27 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:33 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't this be a little of a bias place to ask this question? I mean, this is pump world. of course the people are gonna say to play pump. Lol.

'Tis true lol

#28 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,153 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:44 PM

pump speedball B) make them NT, G6, and EGO owners cry :lol:

#29 zephaniah

zephaniah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:54 PM

say, just play speedball with a pump, its more fun, if you want to shoot somewhat faster, get an a/t for it

You broke a tippmann???
Teach me please.

#30 Pump Player

Pump Player

Voted techpb's #1 sloth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • Location:Lutz fl, blitzkrieg paintball, orbital paintball, central Florida paintball

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:20 PM

Im wanting to play all the time and i was gonna get the black and gold azodin kaos aka limited edition I have an autococker its a WGP trilogy pro its really heavy lol and bulky and pretty long and not very comfy if it was a pump from what ive imagined. I tried to find a trilogy sport but i couldnt find one and dont make fun lol but i dont buy used cuz i dont know how to buy stuff online from other people without getting scammed lol

black and gold KP is a good deal, azodin kp=180 new, with an on off=205, add the single trigger =250. so you save 50 bucks with the limited edition.

2011 proto rail + Pinokio! --- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=222130

#31 STORMTROOPA9000

STORMTROOPA9000

DYNASTY!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:11 AM

black and gold KP is a good deal, azodin kp=180 new, with an on off=205, add the single trigger =250. so you save 50 bucks with the limited edition.

Well I ended up getting the LE Azodin Kaos with a single finger trigger and honestly I love pump, but I have yet to play on the speedball field, Im not to sure why just kind of a mind block from doing it I guess its like since im kind of a loner out there and i can hold my own with my etek but im not sure with a pump I guess im just worried ill get out quickly and then be like hated by everyone... that make since...
$ STORM TROOPER $

#32 drg

drg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:17 PM

If people would hate you for getting out earlier, they are bad people. Especially if you are trying something out to better yourself as a player.

#33 STORMTROOPA9000

STORMTROOPA9000

DYNASTY!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:47 AM

If people would hate you for getting out earlier, they are bad people. Especially if you are trying something out to better yourself as a player.

Im guessing youve never played in the midwest lol
$ STORM TROOPER $

#34 drg

drg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:16 PM

Im guessing youve never played in the midwest lol

Location doesn't make bad people good people. If you are playing rec, no one should be bitching. That attitude sucks, and ought to drive you even harder to practice so you can shoot such a-holes in the face with a pump.

But actually, I wonder if it would really be as bad as you say. I mean if fields don't respect pumps, they will put them as afterthoughts on teams. So either you don't affect the game much, or you provide more value than expected.

Edited by drg, 27 October 2012 - 03:20 PM.

#35 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,609 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:12 PM

Just play man, so what if you suck at pump? You get better right?
gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

#36 BenPlu2

BenPlu2

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:35 AM

If the competition is around my skill level, I play pump. If my team leaves me in a 3-on-1 situation repetedly, I use my ego.
YouTube
Gearbag Sale!
Current Set-Ups: Ego11, Rotor, 45/4500, Shaft 4, Trilogy, Gravity Hopper, POPS ASA, Azodin Reg, 45/4500, Shaft 4
Proudly sponsored by Zephyr and Empire

#37 OrbitalPB

OrbitalPB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:47 PM

You cannot really go wrong with a speedball marker; works for speedball and woodsball. If you aren't sure what you want to play then stay away from pump, you might not like the pump style.

#38 Demon

Demon

Master Tech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:27 AM

storm, i live in the midwest and i play all forms of paintball, especially pump. just stop worrying about it and go play, if you think you will suck because you have a pump, it doesn't mean your gun is doing it, it literally means you suck, it means you are hiding behind firepower, and a good player shouldn't need to do that to get eliminations. don't worry about getting out early and people getting pissy, from the sound of it you are not on a real team so who the fuck cares? not like they are your teammates practicing for a D2 tournament. just go play paintball and forget the bullshit.

Mad Cow Paintball referee and tech
UNL Husker Paintball
"Let's play a game of go fuck yourself, you first..."

My Feedback

#39 asthmaticrhino

asthmaticrhino

Skyrockets in flight! Beeewwww

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:19 PM

So.... back to pumps... I have t2 and a reflex rail, I could have bout a luxe, bit I loved using my friends kp, and I had borrowed his traccer for extended periods of time, so I felt comfortable buying a t2.I still keep the reflex rail for speedball, because it's nice to shoot 15bps. I love my t2 and I love playing pump. If you can find a pump and already have/ can get an electro as well, you are set. Now all I need is a mech and I'll have completed the trifecta

Protip. Buy a shovel. Dig and Pile REPEAT until desired effect is achieved. Builds upper body and character. Bitches love upper body and character.

#40 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,609 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:36 PM

I like how the OP bought a KP and no one seemed to have noticed
gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

#41 imadog

imadog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

I play pump with a D2 team and have never gotten so good so fast. The D2 team uses DM13's I am the only one on the field with a pump...

Tippman: Highend Brass Eagle.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users