• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:28 PM

Macdev just announced a newly formulated lube! To be released to the US in a week or so.

Posted Image

http://www.facebook....macdevpaintball

#2 ClintonIce

ClintonIce

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:19 PM

Yay! Grease!!!! Just what I've always wanted :dodgy: and first

#3 MZinCamo

MZinCamo

OG

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,962 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:39 PM

Yay! Grease!!!! Just what I've always wanted :dodgy: and first

It's for MacDev markers, therefore is awesome.

#4 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,678 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:05 PM

Getting some for my clone asap, considering mine didn't come with any and I kinda need it.

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#5 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:29 PM

Probably almost no different than any lithium grease you can get in a hardware store, or Dye grease, or Tech T salv, or any other different grease lube.

#6 Keeghan98

Keeghan98

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:12 PM

Does any1 know if this wuld work on a luxe and if it euld make any difference over the gog grease i use

#7 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,678 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:17 PM

Honestly wouldn't make much of a difference. It's a grease afterall, usually they are all pretty similar. Unless of course Macdev used their magic, and did something awesome with it lol.

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#8 THETUNK

THETUNK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,726 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:00 AM

"Same dow 33, different package"
My Feedback +3
if you're arguing on the internet, you've already lost.
R.I.P BORG

#9 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

I'm never online anymore.

• Players Club
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:32 PM

I love using the GoG GR3ASE

#10 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:04 PM

works well in my CloneGT. B)

Posted Image
Professional Web & Graphic Designer | Web Development

Converting your ideas into a graphic reality and giving it a web presence - Contact me | Facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks

#11 510waffles

510waffles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 03:31 AM

HK ARMY AGG LUB33

Wheres Mark Kressin and why isnt he capitalizing.

#12 Schmoady

Schmoady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:05 PM

HK ARMY AGG LUB33

Wheres Mark Kressin and why isnt he capitalizing.

"Knicks" DP G4
Yes, my first gun was a tippy. Yes, I did sink money into it. Yes, I do regret it.

Eternal Downpour Paintball-Proudly Sponsored by Zephyr Paintball

#13 Paintballar101

Paintballar101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:51 PM

Why is everyone freaking out over lube? I don't get it... RELAX!!! IT'S FREAKING LUBE!!!

#14 PacosTacos88

PacosTacos88

hetero-flexible

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,049 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:03 PM

Anyone who owns a MacDev marker knows they're pretty picky on lube. There's a ton of threads on "what lube is best for my Droid", and test after test, MacDev lube performs the best for consistency and reliability on Droids and Clones.

I'm pretty excited about this cuz it's been forever since any store has had any kind of MacDev lube in stock.

9571786023_b75503e9e4.jpg

#15 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:31 PM

Anyone who owns a MacDev marker knows they're pretty picky on lube. There's a ton of threads on "what lube is best for my Droid", and test after test, MacDev lube performs the best for consistency and reliability on Droids and Clones.

I'm pretty excited about this cuz it's been forever since any store has had any kind of MacDev lube in stock.

im actually headed over to shootnpoo's house after work to pick up more lube. he has them in stock if you need to purchase any.

www.aggressivesports.net

Posted Image
Professional Web & Graphic Designer | Web Development

Converting your ideas into a graphic reality and giving it a web presence - Contact me | Facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks

#16 seriouslysilly

seriouslysilly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:15 PM

Ordered one. Can't wait to see how slick it is

#17 PacosTacos88

PacosTacos88

hetero-flexible

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,049 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:39 PM

Description from site above:

The grease is a new formula, we have worked very hard to make sure that our grease is the best in paintball. Currently, it is the best for use in a sliding o-ring, low temperature environment. Here are the highlights:

-Extreme temperature performance: usable down to -70 degrees C and as high as 205 degrees C.
-Good washout performance: all components in the grease are water insoluble, and cannot be washed away by water. This adds waterproofing properties to the part treated
-Part protection: anti corrosion components are added to prevent rust or oxidation of parts
-Extremely low friction: the proprietary ingredients give the Militia Lube th lowest friction coefficient of all paintball greases currently available
-Long lasting: the Militia lube has excellent shear stability - this means it stays in place longer than other greases (don't need to re-grease as often)

So you can see that the new formula Militia lube has advantages by using a very wide range of temperatures, it is resistant to water and provides protection to parts with anti corrosion technology. It is very slippery, making operation smooth, and once applied, it remains in place longer than other greases.

9571786023_b75503e9e4.jpg

#18 510waffles

510waffles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:34 AM

The grease is a new formula, we have worked very hard to make sure that our grease is the best in paintball. Currently, it is the best for use in a sliding o-ring, low temperature environment. Here are the highlights:

-Extreme temperature performance: usable down to -70 degrees C and as high as 205 degrees C.
-Good washout performance: all components in the grease are water insoluble, and cannot be washed away by water. This adds waterproofing properties to the part treated
-Part protection: anti corrosion components are added to prevent rust or oxidation of parts
-Extremely low friction: the proprietary ingredients give the Militia Lube th lowest friction coefficient of all paintball greases currently available
-Long lasting: the Militia lube has excellent shear stability - this means it stays in place longer than other greases (don't need to re-grease as often)

So you can see that the new formula Militia lube has advantages by using a very wide range of temperatures, it is resistant to water and provides protection to parts with anti corrosion technology. It is very slippery, making operation smooth, and once applied, it remains in place longer than other greases.

all those points are either worse or the same as dow33.

#19 Infidel

Infidel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:54 PM

all those points are either worse or the same as dow33.

Do you even own a MacDev? Last time I checked MacDev recommends this for their markers, nothing else... so unless you own a MacDev...

#20 98Pro

98Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,874 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:35 PM

Guys this is a completely different formula than the older Militia Lubes. IE: Not 33. It's supposedly stupid slick and lasts extra long.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users