• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Taylor519

Taylor519

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:41 PM

I was wondering if anyone knows a site like mcmaster in the UK. I need some British o-rings for my gun but i can't find them on mcmaster or any other stores besides the manufacturers store where they are overpriced.

The sizes I need are:
2 x 1
3 x 1
4 x 1
5 x 1
8 x 1

Edited by Taylor519, 01 August 2012 - 01:41 PM.

#2 510waffles

510waffles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:09 PM

Theyre called metric. Another option would be to just buy from oring monkey. Im sure there are some other kind of british manufacturing supplier where you can buy it from

If the prices on the website are too rediculous, PM the guy that owns oring monkey on pbnation and ask him if you can cut a deal.

Edited by 510waffles, 01 August 2012 - 08:17 PM.

#3 Taylor519

Taylor519

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:54 PM

Theyre called metric. Another option would be to just buy from oring monkey. Im sure there are some other kind of british manufacturing supplier where you can buy it from

If the prices on the website are too rediculous, PM the guy that owns oring monkey on pbnation and ask him if you can cut a deal.

o-ring monkey doesn't have a vanguard demon o-ring kit. :(

#4 Phoenix01

Phoenix01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:07 PM

I'm pretty sure you can order just the metric o-rings you want from O-ring monkey, it doesn't have to come in a kit.

#5 510waffles

510waffles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:46 PM

o-ring monkey doesn't have a vanguard demon o-ring kit. :(

well then, send them yours and they will give you a 5x for free. send them a message. they are smart enough to find a manual and give the sizes.

<br style="color: rgb(154, 154, 154); font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: large; font-weight: bold; text-align: -webkit-center; ">
Don't see a kit for your marker? Send us your Orings to size up! FREE 5x rebuild kit for sending us your ORings!

Edited by 510waffles, 01 August 2012 - 10:47 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users