• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 FPJ_Kielbasa

FPJ_Kielbasa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:52 PM

I need some help here guys. I need to tone my lower 2 abdominals (I think that's what they're called) pretty much I'm aiming for a six pack. I'm rockin a 4 pack right now lol. I'm 15 and have very high metabolism. 145 lbs. Ive tea a lot about how having a good diet is the most important part, but I have literally no idea on what to eat since my body burns all the fat instantly it seems. I also go to the gym at least 4 times a week. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

#2 G4paintballer

G4paintballer

Gun/gear whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:39 PM

It's all diet, but there are people that can't even get packs to show in general.
Current setup: WGP Trilogy, CCM S6, Ion Xe
Feedback 10/0/0

#3 SamBo

SamBo

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:39 PM

Bar starz youtube look it up Posted Image

#4 Woody

Woody

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:00 PM

If you know anybody that does p90x or insanity see if you can barrow the nutrition guide. It is at least 80% of what those programs do.

#5 Lyxtwing

Lyxtwing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:01 PM

Are you under 10% body fat? If no, get there and chances are you will see what you are after. If yes, you may need to change to a once a week weighted ab routine. It really depends on where you are fitness wise (I personally still do abs three times a week or so, but plan to switch up to once a week once I feel my core is ready for it).

http://www.scientifi...tness/diet.html This link to estimate your body fat (a doctor or a body fat caliper are better options but this is quick)

http://scoobysworksh...inal-exercises/ Couple free ab routines that may help.

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

PM8 I Alias I Marq 6 I A4 Fly I E1 I eNMey I Hammer 7

#6 Username

Username

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,140 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:16 PM

Either lose fat, or work on those muscles. That's how it works. :P
National Rifle Association
Posted Image

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."
~ Thomas Jefferson

#7 wafle

wafle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:27 PM

You just need to lose fat man. Everybody has abs just that they are covered in fat

#8 Username

Username

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,140 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:23 PM

The last two abs are inherently the hardest to get to to show. It normally takes around 3-4% BF in order to get these two to show. Genetics also play a part in the positioning of abdominal muscles. Ab exercises are of course needed especially if you want visible abs are higher BF percentages. This is why you can have huge guys who clearly have a little fat on em, but still have abs that are clearly visible.
Posted Image

~ Thomas Jefferson

#9 wafle

wafle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:44 AM

Lol come on man 3-4% is like almost anorexic. At 8-6% you are really leaan and you should see every muscles on your body and yeah exercise and just lower your BF in that way the lower abs will come

#10 SamBo

SamBo

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:04 PM

The last two abs are inherently the hardest to get to to show. It normally takes around 3-4% BF in order to get these two to show. Genetics also play a part in the positioning of abdominal muscles. Ab exercises are of course needed especially if you want visible abs are higher BF percentages. This is why you can have huge guys who clearly have a little fat on em, but still have abs that are clearly visible.

3-4% Posted Image

#11 Username

Username

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,140 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:16 PM

I'm using that number as a place to where you would have no problem at all with getting all abdominal muscles to show because the last two are inherently more difficult to have clearly visible. 3-4% and you are either a stick, or ripped. There's several people in my gym who hover around 4%. Crossfitting bastards (joking... maybe) and a hardcore body builder who is a gym rat. All of them in their low to mid 20's which explains a lot of it. The body builder is 30 something and 4% for a 30 something year old is very low.

Personally, I hardly mess with cardio, I eat like crazy, and focus on power lifting.

Edited by Username, 09 August 2012 - 10:22 PM.

Posted Image

~ Thomas Jefferson

#12 SamBo

SamBo

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:24 PM

I'm using that number as a place to where you would have no problem at all with getting all abdominal muscles to show because the last two are inherently more difficult to have clearly visible. 3-4% and you are either a stick, or ripped. There's several people in my gym who hover around 4%. Crossfitting bastards (joking... maybe) and a hardcore body builder who is a gym rat. All of them in their low to mid 20's which explains a lot of it. The body builder is 30 something and 4% for a 30 something year old is very low.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users