5 replies to this topic

#1 Pyropaintball

Pyropaintball

IPlayPaintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 06:18 AM

Hello this is Brandon Nelon team captain of Pyro paintball. We are looking for a new Xball player who is intrested in going into a tourniment at PaintballCentral with us in a few weeks from now,maybe a month.We have alot of woodsballers but we need someone else experienced with Xball and someone who plays frequently. The tourniment is a 3 man tourniment and here is the roster so far.

Brandon Nelon (Invert mini)
A.J Carey (Ion)
Paintballers Vs Idiots - Christian Ballers club - Night owls - Anti Grammar Nazis
Youtube SocialPaintball Account

#2 JTBaller203

JTBaller203

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 02:52 PM

Hello this is Brandon Nelon team captain of Pyro paintball. We are looking for a new Xball player who is intrested in going into a tourniment at PaintballCentral with us in a few weeks from now,maybe a month.We have alot of woodsballers but we need someone else experienced with Xball and someone who plays frequently. The tourniment is a 3 man tourniment and here is the roster so far.

Brandon Nelon (Invert mini)
A.J Carey (Ion)

yo, my names JT and if you need a player for the november PBC 3 man in greensboro just hit me up. i have tourney expernce and im just lookin to finish this season up

#3 militia01

militia01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 03:13 PM

yo, my names JT and if you need a player for the november PBC 3 man in greensboro just hit me up. i have tourney expernce and im just lookin to finish this season up

yo im willin to play to
im friends wit "JTBALLA"
ive only been playin for a lil bit but ive bee practicin with jtballa and i think even he can agree that im pretty fuckin good for some1 who started playin like 2 months ago. RIGHT JUSTIN!!!!!!
were do u guys practice out of? me and jtballa both practice at gotcha paintball.
unless he has practice for his other team, he plays for mccoys regime over at realmccoys paintball.
we were lookin at playin the same event u guys wanna play,
but we saw u guys so we might as well play wit you guys
would u guys also be interested in playin epl div6 3 man. they got an event november 9 or 19 i cant remember, then they got another one in december

#4 pbfreak

pbfreak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 05:41 PM

hey guys im willing to play, i got an 07 ego and live in charlotte. need to what division

#5 JTBaller203

JTBaller203

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:25 PM

yo im willin to play to
im friends wit "JTBALLA"
ive only been playin for a lil bit but ive bee practicin with jtballa and i think even he can agree that im pretty fuckin good for some1 who started playin like 2 months ago. RIGHT JUSTIN!!!!!!
were do u guys practice out of? me and jtballa both practice at gotcha paintball.
unless he has practice for his other team, he plays for mccoys regime over at realmccoys paintball.
we were lookin at playin the same event u guys wanna play,
but we saw u guys so we might as well play wit you guys
would u guys also be interested in playin epl div6 3 man. they got an event november 9 or 19 i cant remember, then they got another one in december

militia has really improved since i started playing with him. i trust him more than any paintballer out there ;)

#6 Pyropaintball

Pyropaintball

IPlayPaintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 06:50 PM

I talk to the team about it
Paintballers Vs Idiots - Christian Ballers club - Night owls - Anti Grammar Nazis
Youtube SocialPaintball Account

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users