Photo

Sanchez Machine SM-1 compatible with CCM?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Justin T

Justin T

Citrus Connection Member :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:56 PM

Hey Techpb,

Ive been in paintball for a long time and know aton about electronic markers and a good amount of mechanic markers but dont know that much about pumps(yet hoping to learn lots). I am getting a Sanchez SM-1 for a great deal soon and am wanting to put a bunch of CCM parts on/in it but am not sure what is compatible with it and whats not lol. What i am wanting to do is put a CCM 86 frame with AutoTrigger kit on it, stainless steel pump arms, CCM Lower tube kit in it. But i have no clue is any/all of that is going to be compatible with the SM1 does anybody know? I for pretty much the same price i could get a brand new T2 or 6.5 like the idea of making a SM1 shoot/work pretty much the same as a T2/6.5 :P any suggestions would be extremely helpful thanks

#2 pb=life

pb=life

I like penguins

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:06 PM

I don't believe so...

#3 Justin T

Justin T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:32 PM

ok then... what upgrades can i put in it?

#4 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 10:52 PM

Just get Sanchez's AT kit for the frame... lol

#5 pb=life

pb=life

I like penguins

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 10:59 PM

#6 Justin T

Justin T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:25 AM

Its already got a AT kit lol, just wasnt sure if it would be compatible with a 86 CCM frame thats why i mentioned it lol

#7 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:19 AM

the sanchez at cam wont work with a ccm frame as far as i know... as for other parts, regs and most internals are cross compatible... the SM1 has an external IVG adjuster, which i find superior to the CCM internal IVG... the SM-1 is a great pump as it is, only thing i would change on it is the reg they include... i am partial to my sidewinder reg on pumps...
Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#8 Justin T

Justin T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:12 PM

the sanchez at cam wont work with a ccm frame as far as i know... as for other parts, regs and most internals are cross compatible... the SM1 has an external IVG adjuster, which i find superior to the CCM internal IVG... the SM-1 is a great pump as it is, only thing i would change on it is the reg they include... i am partial to my sidewinder reg on pumps...

Hey OEFVeteran, ya i do like the external IVG adjuster tbh just need to figure out a tourny lock/cap. And funny you should mention the sidewinder reg it has one on it :) only problem is i have to get a new spring for it because cant get the velocity over 260-270 . but since im in canada the max velocity allowed is 280 so not to big of a deal. but if lets say i wanted to try different springs in it for the pump arm for example would it just be regular autococker spring kit?

#9 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:26 PM

you mean the springs inside the pump handle? i have an SM-1 kit on my mini orry and i hate the spring sanchez includes, its too short and not strong enough... i would go to your local hardware store and see what they sell for springs... or, measure the length and width of the spring you have now and find one slightly longer online... by getting a long spring you will be adding preload to it which will allow it to return to its full forward position faster...

if you are talking about the hammer or valve springs, look into a mad man spring kit... will help you better tune the gun
Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#10 Justin T

Justin T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:38 PM

you mean the springs inside the pump handle? i have an SM-1 kit on my mini orry and i hate the spring sanchez includes, its too short and not strong enough... i would go to your local hardware store and see what they sell for springs... or, measure the length and width of the spring you have now and find one slightly longer online... by getting a long spring you will be adding preload to it which will allow it to return to its full forward position faster...

if you are talking about the hammer or valve springs, look into a mad man spring kit... will help you better tune the gun

Ya i was talking about the spring inside the pump handle, but ya i have heard the same thing about it being to short and not strong enough. will definetly look into getting a mad man spring kit though. Also im currently talking with CCM to see if by some slim chance they might have a 86 frame that will fit on the SM-1 and will work with the auto trigger its already got, extremely slim chance but hey dont know unless you try.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users