4 replies to this topic

#1 Ironchefxingba

Ironchefxingba

Local Gun Whore

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:37 PM

So I was at the MAO on Saturday and saw a purdy Luxe 1.5 at the trade my gun trailer, asked to see it and bought it on impulse. I just have some basic questions about care and use of this fine machine. Best Lube for this marker? will any dow 33 based lube work fine on this marker? is their a lube that gets better results over other lube for this marker?, also the Manual states that its set up for HPA (high pressure reg) but when I asked the guy at the trailer, he said it needed Lpa (low pressure reg) which is it? I have both types of tanks so its not a big deal about that, just don't want to damage my new toy, also I heard that it was a good idea to avoid buna O-rings for this marker, why is that? thanks in advance for any answers.
Empire Events, 65/4500 Ninja pro reg. Black/slime Luxe 1.5 w/ 2.0 board, Virtue Spire, critical stealth pack.

#2 510waffles

510waffles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:52 PM

So I was at the MAO on Saturday and saw a purdy Luxe 1.5 at the trade my gun trailer, asked to see it and bought it on impulse. I just have some basic questions about care and use of this fine machine. Best Lube for this marker? will any dow 33 based lube work fine on this marker? is their a lube that gets better results over other lube for this marker?, also the Manual states that its set up for HPA (high pressure reg) but when I asked the guy at the trailer, he said it needed Lpa (low pressure reg) which is it? I have both types of tanks so its not a big deal about that, just don't want to damage my new toy, also I heard that it was a good idea to avoid buna O-rings for this marker, why is that? thanks in advance for any answers.

Dow33 based lube will work, however each luxe owner has their own "formula"/choiceof lube that works best with their marker. It might be thinner, it might be thicker than dow33 for their specific gun. Find the best mix for you. Monkeypoo seems the most common.The less bolt stick you have, the thicker of a lube you will be able to use. Im pretty sure that luxes can run on any pressure though it might have some problems with SLP.

There are different types of orings on the gun. theres one or two orings that are urethane, the others are Buna Nitrile though.

Edited by 510waffles, 12 August 2012 - 06:52 PM.

#3 Keeghan98

Keeghan98

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 07:41 PM

Dow 33 will work fine i use the gog grease on mine

#4 Squirt

Squirt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 07:51 PM

you should have just turned around and walked over the CP stand they had luxe's there and could have given you a really good rundown.

#5 Ironchefxingba

Ironchefxingba

Local Gun Whore

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:48 PM

you should have just turned around and walked over the CP stand they had luxe's there and could have given you a really good rundown.

your right I should have but at the time it completely slipped my mind, started thinking about this when I had gotten home.
Empire Events, 65/4500 Ninja pro reg. Black/slime Luxe 1.5 w/ 2.0 board, Virtue Spire, critical stealth pack.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users