• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 A5paintballer524

A5paintballer524

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:57 PM

i want to play a sceranio game but dont know of any places that do them except waynes world and idk if they are any good would help alot if you told me where a good place to go is thanks

#2 Makushin

Makushin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:32 PM

I don't know of any places besides waynes, but that place if legendary.

#3 scmillman

scmillman

Courage, Knowledge, Love

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:08 AM

First Strike Paintball in Newberry has a scenario September 29-30.

Full disclosure, I used to ref there. That said, it's a VERY well run field, and they pull out all the stops for scenarios. Tons of refs, with radios. They hire a professional crew to handle HPA, missions and props are integrated well. The field plays really well, a good mixture of open areas, bunker areas, about 5 forts/bases/towers, and straight up woods. Good player mixture too, although like any scenario there's the imbalance between guys who are there to do work and win vs guys who just want a good time, and that causes the same tensions it does anywhere else. I'm really looking forward to playing this event, and wholeheartedly recommend it.

Who am I, what am I, and what do I do? I'm a Christian, I'm a Gator, and I'm a drummer.

Feedback - http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=214182

#4 Viper Scenarios

Viper Scenarios

International Scenario Productions

• Professional Player
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:56 PM

Wayne Dollack is the man that gave BIRTH to the entire scenario paintball genre. If you are going to play scenario play one of his...at LEAST once, before he retires.

I will be making the 16 hour, 1,000 mile trip, each way, from Northeast Texas to play his annual "Florida's Grand Finale" in December. I do it almost every year. It is THE longest running annual paintball scenario event in the world.
Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
Event Director: Viper Paintball
www.viperpaintball.com

Posted Image

#5 PapaThor

PapaThor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:47 PM

Not sure where you are in Florida. But these guys do a great job with scenario paintball games in Punta Gorda. here is their website: http://www.paintball...ario-games.html

I have played in their last event and it was great and a lot of fun. The refs are great and the events are well run. It's also a lot cheaper than some of the other events in Florida. You can bring you own paint and the coast is $30 to play. Not bad.

They have events once a month through the winter, starting in November.
Will play for beer!

#6 A5paintballer524

A5paintballer524

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:25 PM

Wayne Dollack is the man that gave BIRTH to the entire scenario paintball genre. If you are going to play scenario play one of his...at LEAST once, before he retires.

I will be making the 16 hour, 1,000 mile trip, each way, from Northeast Texas to play his annual "Florida's Grand Finale" in December. I do it almost every year. It is THE longest running annual paintball scenario event in the world.

what are their prices for their scenario games checked their web site and couldnt find prices might think about going to the rise of Atlantis game

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users