• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Pump Player

Pump Player

Voted techpb's #1 sloth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • Location:Lutz fl, blitzkrieg paintball, orbital paintball, central Florida paintball

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:42 PM

are they good for the price

2011 proto rail + Pinokio! --- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=222130

#2 Original Gangsta

Original Gangsta

My name is a lie.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,698 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:47 PM

New, no. Used, yeah.

I show up at a field that I never been to before for some rec-play wearing cargo pants with a t-shirt....carrying a old mech Spyder and two pringle potato chip cans for pods shoved in the pants pockets. The stares are priceless and after the first game or so you get to see the grins from the ref and players who know....priceless.

#3 YoungGun32

YoungGun32

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:08 AM

What price are they asking and what's on the marker?

#4 Sme11thegl0ve

Sme11thegl0ve

Ka-chunk!, u out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,616 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:59 AM

Honestly I think they are not good for the money. I've used around 3 different ones and all of them had so-so pump strokes. It just didn't feel right, I'm sure some people love them but I'd get a custom half block over an SM-1 anyday. I had a 2k2 halfblock and my friend always would try to offer his SM-1 for it and I bought mine for $150.

#5 David A.

David A.

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:21 AM

I just purchased an SM-1, I think it is great!

My dust black SM-1 has a CP regulator & on/off asa and I have a 12 Deadlywind Fibur barrel, Ninja 13/3000 tank . I also have a CCM T2 and have tried several Empire Snipers. The SM-1 set up like mine runs about $150.00 less than a CCM T2 and 100 bucks more than the Sniper.

If you want to spend the extra money for a CCM, it is worth it.

If you want something kind-of custom or already have some of the parts you will use to complete your SM-1 kit, it is a good marker!

If you are looking for the best bargain and not interested in spending a lot of money, the Empire Sniper is a great deal.

Good luck!

My Markers:

Polished Silver CCM T2, Polished Black CCM T2, Dust Black CCM T2, Black Bob Long MVP, Dust Back Sanchez Machine SM-1, Polished Silver CCI Phantom, Dust Black Empire AXE. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users