• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 iKickYellow

iKickYellow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:54 PM

I really like the axe and later on when i wana get more serious i was hoping to get a marker with an oled. I was planning on a redline board. Would that be a good decision or a whole new marker with an oled? If you know any good ones that i can get with a well maintained axe and $200 please tell me :). All advice is appreciated and thanks for reading.

#2 pb=life

pb=life

I like penguins

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:00 PM

it's good stock. The redline board is a huge waste of money. A better upgrade would to sell the axe and buy a better gun.

#3 K1NGofTH3farW3ST

K1NGofTH3farW3ST

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:34 PM

Yes, i agree. The redline isnt a good upgrade for an axe. If you want to spend money making your axe awesome, get the boss bolt, a new barrel, hell get an anno or a laser but dont get the redline for the axe. If you like oled's, get a geo 2 or ego or even a 2k12 g6r and go into the high end's but skip an oled for an axe. Its not worth it price value you would be better off getting a used high end but if you like the axe as much as i do, and get a boss bolt!, id look hard into it.

#4 iKickYellow

iKickYellow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:41 PM

Im planning on just getting a boss bolt, and If i seriously want to stick with the axe i'll get a nice Anno :).

#5 K1NGofTH3farW3ST

K1NGofTH3farW3ST

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:50 PM

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users