• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mech Cb

Mech Cb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:01 PM

Hey Guys! There's a family that has some good land up just north of Ft Hood that's thinking about opening up an area for some outlaw-ball. They're thinking about going ahead and buying some supplies for the paintball area itself this winter. Then, onsite they're thinking about having CO2 for sure and they're still debating what they would have for rentals and where they would get paint to carry it so it doesn't have to be marked up too much. Is anyone interested in something like this? Give me your thoughts about what you'd like to see. I'm not going to sit here and say yes or no to anything. I'm just going to run the ideas by them and if there's any questions, I see them a lot so I can try to get as many answers as possible.

#2 slinkyaroo

slinkyaroo

Yes, I'm old. Yes, I'm cranky.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:33 AM

CO2 is easy for outlaw. Or they can get a few scuba tanks bit since it's outlaw users can bring their own scuba tanks.

If I wanted some loaners I would get BT or 98s. The parts are easy to get and they don't change model years. Masks would be cheap Draxxus. Paint would be Draxxus Midnights.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users