• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 KatanaPaintball

KatanaPaintball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:50 PM

hey i got some questions about selling stuff on this website because im kind of new on this site

1. am i aloud making a forum saying im selling something on ebay and also posting it on a forum to help advertis is
because someone said i cant do that but i cant find anythinf about that on ebay

2. if im not aloud to use ebay then what forum can i use to advertise it if their is one???

THANK you for your help

#2 pb=life

pb=life

I like penguins

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:52 PM

1. I'll let a mod answer that.
2. You can make an ad here in the bst section. Pbnation.com and mcarterbrown.com both have good bst's as well. There are more specific forums such as customcockersforum.com and a5og.net.

#3 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,147 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:53 PM

• That is our rule, not eBay's. If you wish to list something for sale in our BST, you cannot have it on eBay at the same time.
  • I do not know of any forums that allow you to advertise your eBay sales.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#4 KatanaPaintball

KatanaPaintball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:55 PM

• That is our rule, not eBay's. If you wish to list something for sale in our BST, you cannot have it on eBay at the same time.

ok thanks

but how would i sell it to some one if i did want to trade?

#5 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,147 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:59 PM

If you did want to put up a thread here on TechPB, you would first have to take it down from eBay. Then you would follow all our rules and guidelines in posting a thread in our BST.

BST rules: http://www.techpb.co...cement=18&f=986

#6 Silyputy

Silyputy

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:44 PM

dont hate its just a question why can we not have it up on ebay at the same time? because i have seen others in a BST thread say stuff like "not for sale sold on another site". things like that... so im just wondering if its just ebay we cant have it up on or what? and no im not selling anything right now. thanks!

If they talk shit, make them eat it.

#7 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,147 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:47 PM

Let me quote the BST rules (which everyone should be familiar with), where it explains it perfectly.

http://www.techpb.co...cement=18&f=986

Rule 10

Items which are posted on the TechPB BST may not be posted on eBay at the same time or any other similar auction site. These sites require that you commit to the sale of items on their site to their buyers so how can you sell the same product twice? Also do not post links to ads outside of the TechPB BST, we protect our users with our rules and our actions and our protection cannot extend to places outside of TechPB.

When they say "sold on another site," they mean they sold it in another BST or local. You may list it on as many forums as you wish, because those forums do not require you to sell it on those forums alone.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 19 August 2012 - 02:48 PM.

#8 Silyputy

Silyputy

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:05 PM

Let me quote the BST rules (which everyone should be familiar with), where it explains it perfectly.

http://www.techpb.co...cement=18&f=986

Rule 10

Items which are posted on the TechPB BST may not be posted on eBay at the same time or any other similar auction site. These sites require that you commit to the sale of items on their site to their buyers so how can you sell the same product twice? Also do not post links to ads outside of the TechPB BST, we protect our users with our rules and our actions and our protection cannot extend to places outside of TechPB.

When they say "sold on another site," they mean they sold it in another BST or local. You may list it on as many forums as you wish, because those forums do not require you to sell it on those forums alone.

ok great thanks i get it and i have read the BST rules and the all around rules but i was a bit confused. Thanks!

If they talk shit, make them eat it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users