No replies to this topic

#1 Lo -- RECON Magazine

Lo -- RECON Magazine

UWL/SPPL Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:01 PM

Well, I've finally graduated, have a steady income, and have paid off all the student loans.. so it's going to be upgrade time soon. But before I can bring in the new, it's time to share some of the old.

Basic sales rules and info:
All prices include shipping via USPS first class. Add $5 for Priority. The buyer will cover the cost of any tracking desired. I'll cover insurance.
I don't hold any items unless we discuss otherwise. First to put the money in Paypal wins.
My gear is used, but functions. Do not assume immaculate condition unless I state otherwise. However, it will work immaculately when it leaves me.
Be respectful.

See my other items for sale here:

Feedback threads:
http://www.mcarterbr...tml#post1340575
StockClassPaintball Forum -> Lomarandil Feedback
Automags.Org Online Forums - Lomarandil's Feedback
http://forum.special...howtopic=107576

And as a final note: feel free to offer trades, and I will feel free to decline them.
Posted Image
Posted Image

This has been my go-to marker for years. Unfortunately, I don't play often enough to keep my snap-shooting up, so open class is my new way to go.

It has the ASP Detent mod (with paperwork and spare orings), an aluminum one-piece feed (apparently custom, since I've never seen one like it). Mostly black, the VSC ASA is electric blue, and the original SC feed (included) was originally red. M16 grip and L-stock included, as are the components of the "Nelson Evolution" valve, CCI spare parts kit and spring kit, and detent ring set if you're the tinkering sort. Also will come with the gun case, velocity adjuster, and a very old Ronin gear wrist harness. Barrel is the stock CCI 11"

Marker: VSC Phantom
Condition: Cosmetically used, functionally flawless
Color: Mostly Black, Electric blue VSC ASA
Upgrades: ASP Detent modification, One-piece feed
Known Problems: None
Asking Price: $250
Shipping Options: USPS First Class or $5 extra for Priority
Trades of interest: Offer
Location of item: Denver CO
What is Included:Phantom, stock, gun case, spare parts listed above

Lo
Ian "Lo" Ebersole