Photo

Vmax vs invert too vs halo b

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Poll: Vmax vs invert too vs halo b (15 member(s) have cast votes)

Which loader?

1. Voted Vmax (4 votes [26.67%])

Percentage of vote: 26.67%

2. Voted Invert too (10 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

3. Voted halo b (1 votes [6.67%])

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 NinjaFish

NinjaFish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:39 PM

Looking at one of these to put onto an Empire Axe. I'm trying to see how reliable, durable and how easily they jam. Throw in some bias in there too. Always fun to see who can hold their own.

#2 EMPIRE EMPEROR

EMPIRE EMPEROR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:01 PM

I have an Invert TOO on my stock axe, settings are these

2green blinks this is loading speed. I use 2 blinks for semi auto, I only use semi and I beleive myself to walk at about 12-15 bps average.

4 orange blinks- this is the microphone sensetivity, its a sound activated loader.

2 red blinks, this means the internal eyes are on, always leave these on.

Works perfect but the most common complaint is its brittle shell, I have not had any issue with this and my hopper has been shot several times but I'm easy on equiptment.

Most Ive talked to say the Halo B is a no go, and get the V-max only if you are tough on stuff.

#3 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:28 PM

Vmax: tough shell, no tool diss-assembly, 20 bps feed rate, rarely jams.... RARELY, and doesn't look to bad
3_zpsxumdj9dm.gif

#4 NinjaFish

NinjaFish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:52 PM

seems good so far. Any needed upgrades to either of them? (aside from a speed feed)

#5 Hitman2513

Hitman2513

Save a Rock Throw a Mini

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,745 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:30 AM

You won't find durability and halos put together :lol: halo shells are made of shit.

Fasta 18v or a used superloader would do the trick.
Posted Image
Bitches love my Spyder Ion

[-ORaNGe-] Trolling isn't an action, it's a lifestyle :)

#6 EMPIRE EMPEROR

EMPIRE EMPEROR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:21 PM

I'm sorry Jawz, the V-max IS the uglyest loader on the market and will NEVER feed 20 bps. Watch sticktodrums review on the V-max through youtube and he makes it very clear that the V-max simply cannot feed at 20bps. Its feed system is practically a whipper snipper.

I encourage you to watch his review, channel called sticktodrum, Valken V-max review- youtube

#7 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:22 PM

I'm sorry Jawz, the V-max IS the uglyest loader on the market and will NEVER feed 20 bps. Watch sticktodrums review on the V-max through youtube and he makes it very clear that the V-max simply cannot feed at 20bps. Its feed system is practically a whipper snipper.

I encourage you to watch his review, channel called sticktodrum, Valken V-max review- youtube

I had an argument with stick already, I might have over exaggerated 20 bps but it will keep up with psp 12.5 just fine, a cool up you can do for the Vmax is to get a pinokio drive cone and replace the stock vmax ones, that'll take you to 20 no problem.

and looks are personal opinion i hate the way the halo looks but that doesn't give me the right to say its the ugliest hopper on the market.
3_zpsxumdj9dm.gif

#8 EMPIRE EMPEROR

EMPIRE EMPEROR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:39 PM

Any hopper with upgrades will feed faster than stock, thats obvious. But as for the style, I can say with complete confidence the majority of man kind will say the V-max is an ugly loader.

#9 speedballer001

speedballer001

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:43 PM

Ok guys I have to agree with Jawz here. The invert too isnt very durable by all means, I also hate the design, not the looks the design. The V-max looks nice to me, it will feed constant and is to soft to break paint... But its all up to you buddy! :wub:

#10 EMPIRE EMPEROR

EMPIRE EMPEROR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:55 PM

He did ask us to use bias and we are comparing the loaders them selves not thier avalible upgrades.

Edited by EMPIRE EMPEROR, 18 August 2012 - 05:56 PM.

#11 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:35 PM

He did ask us to use bias and we are comparing the loaders them selves not thier avalible upgrades.

i said a "cool" upgrade, not saying its mandatory. It'll feed the legal limit consistently and reliably. And what do you even do all day? sitting at your computer arguing with people? Well I'm not arguing with you anymore its obvious to me that you are a buyer trying to justify your purchase. I on the other hand may not be a saint, but I have used both hoppers for a reasonable period of time and have come up with a biased choice between the two not by what I see or hear but by my experiences with the two products, I like the V-max more than the Invert Halo Too plain and simple. Stick's main concern with the V-max was the price point which was not justified at all (note that there has been a price drop) and I agree but between these two I am going to have to go with the V-max.

Edited by Jawz, 18 August 2012 - 08:43 PM.

3_zpsxumdj9dm.gif

#12 NinjaFish

NinjaFish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:52 PM

Thanks guys, and nice debate, worth the laughs. I think i'm going with a Invert Too just because of price and shells are cheap. Thanks for the input!

#13 XxJKATxX

XxJKATxX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 12:46 AM

v-max loader is 80$ save a little more get a used rotor I got someones backup one used once for 120$ so I'd suggest u save what's a little more time

#14 EMPIRE EMPEROR

EMPIRE EMPEROR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:14 PM

The rotor is a great idea, that thing is a Boss. I however hate buying used stuff so I got the Invert TOO and I'm happy.

Your welcome for the fireworks NinjaFish, I know how to push people's buttons XD

#15 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:16 PM

The rotor is a great idea, that thing is a Boss. I however hate buying used stuff so I got the Invert TOO and I'm happy.

Your welcome for the fireworks NinjaFish, I know how to push people's buttons XD

you didn't really push my button's I'm on the field most of the week, and just stopped the local douche bag from completing a bunker on me..... I was pumped :P
3_zpsxumdj9dm.gif

#16 Two

Two

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:04 PM

This weekend a friend of mine was trying to use a v-max and it gave him nothing but trouble. At the start it had a half full battery and was having issues with turning off. We used a batteries tester and I put them in my Ego to see what the battery indicator on that said. We opened a new pack of batteries and put them in and the turn off issues went away. It was having issues at 15 bps with jams and he ended up dumping 2 full hoppers to keep going. Eventually he just went to a halo too and was fine. Now this is limited experience dealing with the v-max, but from that poor display of performance I can say I will never get one.

#17 GeezusPB

GeezusPB

Stud Muffin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:29 PM

I love the way the vmax looks and mine works flawlessly. I got an hk epic speed feed because the stock lid pops open on me during play.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users