• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kyyyyyyy

Kyyyyyyy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:18 PM

yes i have a 3 man speedball tournament coming up not today but next sunday and was wondering if you have any tips? I have won a couple 2 man tournaments but im not sure if you have to go at 3 man differently. any tips are greatly appreciated

Courage is not acting without fear but knowing that something else is more important than fear

#2 ShadowZero

ShadowZero

Karma Police

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,235 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:46 PM

Know when to play aggressive, know when to play safe. Don't get shot out. ;)

-My YouTube (More Videos To Come Soon!)

Set-Up: Marq Rapper, Dye Rotor, Ninja 68/45

Be a Brick Wall, Don't Break Down

#3 drummie224

drummie224

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:45 PM

always have your guns up on the break. Just keep rollin' those guns. If you can get that first kill off the break you are in great shape. You will win 3 on 2's the majority of the time you end up in one.

Play 2 corners, they are your anchors. In the event you lose your 3rd player, you have those anchor positions. That 3rd player usually takes a mid postion, sometimes front if you think you can get there off the break, depending on the field.

I would avoid using the snake if the field has one. You just dont have enough players to use the snake efficiently.

COMMUNICATE. Talk to your teammates and LISTEN. If their corner is putting pressure on your mid payer, shoot at that corner so your guy can move up.

Watch other teams to see what kind of play they use. If they always send a guy to the center A, throw up a lane on the center lane when you play them.

Get a good night sleep, stay hydrated, pack a good lunch, NO CAFFEINE!

Best of luck to ya mate, Hopefully this helped a little.

#4 lovebunny

lovebunny

Master Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,163 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:29 PM

just break out safe. all 3 guns up on the break.

when you get that first kill. use it . and push up where he left it open
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Muppet King!
CCM 6.5 FST Rendition Alias and other goodies FST
Feedback

#5 Kyyyyyyy

Kyyyyyyy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:28 PM

always have your guns up on the break. Just keep rollin' those guns. If you can get that first kill off the break you are in great shape. You will win 3 on 2's the majority of the time you end up in one.

Play 2 corners, they are your anchors. In the event you lose your 3rd player, you have those anchor positions. That 3rd player usually takes a mid postion, sometimes front if you think you can get there off the break, depending on the field.

I would avoid using the snake if the field has one. You just dont have enough players to use the snake efficiently.

COMMUNICATE. Talk to your teammates and LISTEN. If their corner is putting pressure on your mid payer, shoot at that corner so your guy can move up.

Watch other teams to see what kind of play they use. If they always send a guy to the center A, throw up a lane on the center lane when you play them.

Get a good night sleep, stay hydrated, pack a good lunch, NO CAFFEINE!

Best of luck to ya mate, Hopefully this helped a little.

Thanks for the tips bro they are very helpfull

Courage is not acting without fear but knowing that something else is more important than fear

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users