5 replies to this topic

#1 M2theDpb

M2theDpb

Rhinos are just manly unicorns.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 04:50 PM

Is the Piranha GTI plus rampage i good gun for some basic tournaments (like local ones or something) because it has many modes from 10-25 bps, eyes, and a clamping feedneck. if not whats a better gun for around 150$??

Edited by M2theDpb, 16 March 2009 - 04:52 PM.

"Experience is a nice way to say you've had your ass handed to you in a very unpleasant way and learned something from it"
Hail To The Vibe Tribe!

#2 toungz18

toungz18

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:09 PM

[quote name='M2theDpb' date='Mar 16 2009, 05:50 PM' post='225058']
Is the Piranha GTI plus rampage i good gun for some basic tournaments (like local ones or something) because it has many modes from 10-25 bps, eyes, and a clamping feedneck. if not whats a better gun for around 150$??
[/quote

have u tried the gun?
92 % Of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch said breathing wasn't cool. If your the 8% that would be laughing your *** off put this in your sig

everybodies gun now days shoots ropes, tits, lazers, ect. if ur gun still shoots the other team, put this in ur sig!

#3 ryanworldleader

ryanworldleader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:23 PM

if i were you, i would save an extra $50 and get the SLG Basic. It's insane for $200.
Posted Image
PM me with links to tanks, hoppers or guns. IM BACK TO PLAY!!
My Feedback

#4 M2theDpb

M2theDpb

Rhinos are just manly unicorns.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:55 PM

if i were you, i would save an extra $50 and get the SLG Basic. It's insane for $200.

Its 80 bucks actually. are SLGs good for semi?
"Experience is a nice way to say you've had your ass handed to you in a very unpleasant way and learned something from it"
Hail To The Vibe Tribe!

#5 Logan98

Logan98

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 09:52 PM

Piranha and spyder are on the same scale if that gives you an idea of the gun i agree with ryanworldleader the SLG is awesome for 200 bucks you will be happy with it i'm not an ion fan at all but you can get those pretty cheap on ebay

#6 pbstryker

pbstryker

The Morning Forest King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 09:55 PM

actually the you can get the non Ul for 200 great gun it will get you very far in paintball but for 150 i would say go witht he vibe for a basic tourney it is better then the gti and it has a crazy trigger i have shot it and teched it my brother had one it is a great gun for local tourneys i use a upped 07 pmr for my local tourneys and it serves me well you could probaly find a 07 one for like 199 now lol :) no upps though

actually the you can get the non Ul for 200 great gun it will get you very far in paintball but for 150 i would say go witht he vibe for a basic tourney it is better then the gti and it has a crazy trigger i have shot it and teched it my brother had one it is a great gun for local tourneys i use a upped 07 pmr for my local tourneys and it serves me well you could probaly find a 07 one for like 199 now lol :) no upps though

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users