• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Broken Noise

Broken Noise

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 06:19 PM

Hey, I have a SLG UL and a Pure Energy 48 3000. I got my tank filled yesterday at the field and started to screw it into my SLG. Right as the air went into the gun, the tank was impossible to screw in. I went to ask the ref, and he said he had no idea... So i tried my friends Ninja 48 3000, works fine.

So i go back to my friends house and we are shooting some rec paint, and right as i run out of air, and I can screw it into the gun all the way. Any advice would be awesome.

Just for the record, it was so hard to turn into the asa that i actually loosened the screws on the rail.
Proto 09 SLG UL
Pure Energy Steelie
Gangstar'd Vlocity Jr.

#2 panterajim

panterajim

one bad mutha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 06:27 PM

if u dont have an on/off asa i can sometimes be hard to screw in ur tank all the way, my suggestion would be to put a couple of drops of triflo oil on the threads of the asa, another suggestion is to swap the pure energy reg out with a ninja reg, i heard ninja is doing that now, not sure how much it costs but its a good idea considering pure energy regs suck i have had problems with them before

#3 Broken Noise

Broken Noise

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 06:31 PM

Thanks, yes Pure Energy regs do suck i went to fill my tank and the burst disk failed at 1000psi. I'll try the triflo, and if not I might as well buy a whole new ninja tank since the regswap was 45 and the tank is 50

Edited by Broken Noise, 16 March 2009 - 06:35 PM.

Proto 09 SLG UL
Pure Energy Steelie
Gangstar'd Vlocity Jr.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users