• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 piranha

piranha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:14 PM

How long will a case of paint last with no temp flunctuations and being rotated every once in a while?...I play pump alot and am still on the same case since june haha

#2 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,317 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 05:47 PM

Depends on initial quality of paint, and temperature it is stored at.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#3 woodsballer414

woodsballer414

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:01 PM

Assuming you keep it in your room about 6 months for good paint
LoNgBalLeR......................................................................................................SPLAT!!!

#4 Dragon1291

Dragon1291

Dragon1291

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:03 PM

Max, 6-10 months. Eventually it'll just go bad on it's own.

#5 stewie1897

stewie1897

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:07 PM

I just used year old midnight paint that I have kept at about 70 degrees F. No dimples or barrel breaks, I probably could have waited longer to use it I wanted to. Just keep it in a sealed, dry container at room temperature and they should be fine for a while.

stewietechpb.png

#6 marlowesho

marlowesho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:56 PM

I got a case of paint today that didnt even have a name. It was 5 years old. Came home, and my brother shot 7 pods out of his G6R. Everyone makes a big deal about the date of paint but really it lasts forever.

#7 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:04 PM

I got a case of paint today that didnt even have a name. It was 5 years old. Came home, and my brother shot 7 pods out of his G6R. Everyone makes a big deal about the date of paint but really it lasts forever.

no it doesn't

I split my vote, half for etekgirl's body, half for her mind, because I respect a woman's mind just as much as her cans.
*Waits to get hit*

#8 Dragon1291

Dragon1291

Dragon1291

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:42 PM

Sounds like monsterball....

Paint is more or less a "food" product. Just because you can shoot it out of a marker doesn't mean it's good paint. I used some very very old and poorly taken care of paint (I was in college, don't blame me). My chrono readings were bouncing from 230 to 310.

#9 G4paintballer

G4paintballer

Gun/gear whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:54 AM

Paint is more or less a "food" product. Just because you can shoot it out of a marker doesn't mean it's good paint. I used some very very old and poorly taken care of paint (I was in college, don't blame me). My chrono readings were bouncing from 230 to 310.

It was poorly taken care of, thats why. If you store the paint properly and rotate it every so often it can last years.

The evil I used recently wasn't stored properly so it was the shittiest paint I had ever dealt with. And it was maybe a couple weeks old. But I only paid $28 for the case so I don't care.
Current setup: WGP Trilogy, CCM S6, Ion Xe
Feedback 10/0/0

#10 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:16 PM

It was poorly taken care of, thats why. If you store the paint properly and rotate it every so often it can last years.

The evil I used recently wasn't stored properly so it was the shittiest paint I had ever dealt with. And it was maybe a couple weeks old. But I only paid $28 for the case so I don't care.

not sure if trying to agree
or if didn't see that he said the same thing

I split my vote, half for etekgirl's body, half for her mind, because I respect a woman's mind just as much as her cans.
*Waits to get hit*

#11 G4paintballer

G4paintballer

Gun/gear whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:45 AM

I saw what he was saying, I was talking about his chrono readings
Current setup: WGP Trilogy, CCM S6, Ion Xe
Feedback 10/0/0

1 user(s) are reading this topic