• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Kid player

Kid player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:32 PM

Hello dear friends on TechPB. Let's talk about the world today. It's a fucked up place. A bunch of people in it are even more fucked up. Every day in the fucking newspaper, there is some be fucked up shit happening. People killing each other for no fucking reasons, animal cruelty, bullying, the list goes on and on and on.

Who the fuck kills somebody for absolutely NO FUCKING REASON AT ALL! Who The hell bully's people for the fun of seeing them suffer? Why the fuck would someone abuse an animal? To see it suffer and or die? Who in the fucking world would actually get pleasure from doing any one of these things? Motherfucking sick douche bags...

Fuck the world. It's full of crazy ass motherfuckers. Yes there are a bunch decent people out there, and I'm sure everybody on this site is a nice person, but to the sick people in the world out there, go to hell and shove a fork up your ass.
Hey I play paintball. I like it.

#2 Morgan-Crp

Morgan-Crp

#TeamAbby

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,316 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:34 PM

First.

#3 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:56 PM

lots of the time mental health issues are a big cause. the sad part is, lots of these people don't know what they're doing is actually wrong.

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock1 of 100 XSV axe pro. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#4 Yumago

Yumago

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:00 AM

All I can say is welcome to life. I noticed this when.I was about ten. But it is how the world is and always will be till the day we are no longer living.

#5 Baux18

Baux18

Screw you guys, I'm goin home.

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,319 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:12 AM

Who the fuck kills somebody for absolutely NO FUCKING REASON AT ALL!

i ask my self this everytime i watch my local news.

man my city can be really fucked up sometimes, i really do know that feel bro

Edited by Baux18, 26 August 2012 - 12:12 AM.

Posted Image

Well aware, he is a master of sarcasm, and I love me my Baux.

#6 pb=life

pb=life

I like penguins

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:20 AM

Such is life. You're 13, enjoy the next 5 years before you have to worry about yourself. Shit happens.

#7 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,388 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:54 AM

Shut it out. I rarely watch the news for mainly this reason. I use online papers, so I can see the lighter side. It is not going to change anytime soon, so you're just going to have to live with it.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#8 Wolfwood

Wolfwood

Unofficial Official Ranter.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:52 AM

Really, things like that are rare, sure, you can see that shit happening all over the world, but all most mass media outlets only show the shocking stories for ratings, you never see stories about how a seven year old kid raises money for cancer via Go-Karts.

Or the Billionaire who spent 200,000 of his own money for a woman's kidney transplant, simply for giving him directions.

They don't show these stories on television, unless it's a seriously slow news day, because they don't get the same ratings, scaring and shocking people means more money in their pocket, turn off the news, and you can just see all the great things happening in the world, sure, there is some fucked up shit going on in the world, and you shouldn't just ignore it, but it's not the entire world, it's a very small percentage of it.

#9 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:54 AM

Really, things like that are rare, sure, you can see that shit happening all over the world, but all most mass media outlets only show the shocking stories for ratings, you never see stories about how a seven year old kid raises money for cancer via Go-Karts.

Or the Billionaire who spent 200,000 of his own money for a woman's kidney transplant, simply for giving him directions.

They don't show these stories on television, unless it's a seriously slow news day, because they don't get the same ratings, scaring and shocking people means more money in their pocket, turn off the news, and you can just see all the great things happening in the world, sure, there is some fucked up shit going on in the world, and you shouldn't just ignore it, but it's not the entire world, it's a very small percentage of it.

Exactly, everyone should focus more on the good thing rather than the few bad things.

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#10 Kid player

Kid player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:38 PM

There is plenty of good things in the world, like playing paintball, but even some sum ass douche bags bring the ducked up world to the field! Dumb fucks fighting because someone got air before them, or has more paint and not sharing etc...
Hey I play paintball. I like it.

#11 Wolfwood

Wolfwood

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:18 PM

There is plenty of good things in the world, like playing paintball, but even some sum ass douche bags bring the ducked up world to the field! Dumb fucks fighting because someone got air before them, or has more paint and not sharing etc...

Douchebags are going to be douchebags, one guy doesn't represent humanity...

#12 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:33 PM

Oh well its been like this. Welcome to...society. Just gotta deal with it bro, theres always going to be dicks and people with mental issues. Its not you, it didnt effect you, so why should you give a shit? I mean are you really going to be those hipster-esque haters who are like: "I lost hope in humanity" or say stuff like "Fuck this motherfucking world of fuck fuck fuck its fucking stupid because of fucking retards and their fucking issues." Its good to care, but you cant help them. Its been like this. Meh

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#13 pb=life

pb=life

I like penguins

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:16 AM

I try to avoid watching the news or reading newspapers, everything is just to depressing and the use of scare tactics doesn't really appeal to me. There are very few publications I'll read. Stuff like Time magazine are great though.

#14 iKickYellow

iKickYellow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:35 AM

According to your sig you'r 13. In time my friend, you will learn.

#15 evan15549

evan15549

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:21 AM

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/richest-woman-poor-should-smoke-and-drink-less-work-harder-1.937712
Sorry, had to even out the good and bad.
"The poor should drink less and stop complaining and work for their money." - richest female in the world that got her money from inheritance.

#16 Wolfwood

Wolfwood

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:35 PM

http://www.ctvnews.c...harder-1.937712
Sorry, had to even out the good and bad.
"The poor should drink less and stop complaining and work for their money." - richest female in the world that got her money from inheritance.

Again, that's one moron out of a sea of a billion, if we go by that logic, than someone like Hitler or Stalin represents humanity, and we should just pool all of our resources to strapping a rocket on to the earth and jetting us in to the sun for good measure.

Again, the world isn't that bad of a place, mass media manipulates people by showing them only shitty things, it's all about ratings, they show you three horrible stories a day, while the other 300 stories about humans being fucking awesome go unseen, it's just how it is.

That's the main reason why I just stopped reading mass media, when I was about 12-14 years old, that shit terrified me, It gave me panic attacks, because what the news was saying, that someone will break in to your home, murder your pets and family and light you on fire any god damn second now and you should all fucking panic and shit!

There is another example that I can't really bring up here that sums it all up in one paragraph, but it has it's toes dipped in politics, so I won't even call it out, but you see what I'm getting at?

If you put a box over your head, all you see is what's inside the box, take it off and you see everything, but don't throw that box away, you should be aware of what goes on inside it, just don't surround yourself with it.

Also, that woman you linked to, I have trouble believing exists, that is just classic super villain shit right there, no one is that god damn stupid to even say that.

No one, that's something Mr.Burns from The Simpsons would say.

Edited by Wolfwood, 02 September 2012 - 09:36 PM.

#17 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:27 AM

Live in memphis.you get used to it after the first 20-30 people getting shot,which won't take long.I find it funny how so much crime goes on and people concentrate on the hardcore shit,like robberies and mass shootings.

#18 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,840 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:09 PM

Not to derail the thread or try to convince you to do the same, but this is the very reason I am a brony.
The world is fucked up. However, ponies have really helped me realize that there is a lot of good in this world too so long as you smile and look on the bright side.
So many good things get overshadowed and overlooked by the bad.

Edited by Antonious, 03 September 2012 - 09:10 PM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#19 Wolfwood

Wolfwood

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:11 AM

Not to derail the thread or try to convince you to do the same, but this is the very reason I am a brony.
The world is fucked up. However, ponies have really helped me realize that there is a lot of good in this world too so long as you smile and look on the bright side.

Well, that just came right the fuck out of nowhere.

#20 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,840 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:30 AM

Well, that just came right the fuck out of nowhere.

How so?
That's how I'm able to cope with and look beyond the terrible things OP has mentioned to see all the great things in the world.
Not saying the OP needs ponies, but if he had something similar to allow him to see the good through the bad, he wouldn't feel as exasperated by the world.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#21 canscom

canscom

Lest we forget the soldiers. who saved our country

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:06 PM

Just remember every time you see a Police car Ambulance or Firetruck there is a Police Officer ,Paramedic or Firefighter that has too deal with the fucked up shit while you get too sit at home and not do a single thing
Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users