2 replies to this topic

#1 Yankee Paintball

Yankee Paintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:23 AM

Hi Kids, It's time to sign up for the last Gravity League event of the year. It will be held at Yankee Paintball in Oxford Ct.
For those of you who don't know Gravity League is a regional 3 man, limited paint, pump speedball tourney. Any class of pump is allowed but each player only gets 40 balls per game. With lots of movement it really opens up the field. It's $150 per team with 1000 balls included ($125 if per-registered by Sept 1). The field opens it's gates @9 and walk throughs are available until 9:30 with a Captains Meeting at 9:40, games start at 10. Single players and walk ons are welcome there are plenty of rental or loaner pumps available if you don't have one. We really have a good time with this event . Also entry for the next day at the field is included with your tourney entry and free camping is available if you contact me in advance.
Thanks
Eric
Connecticut's woodsball field! Bookmark www.yankeepaintball.com Closed for the winter, reopening April 7th, 2012.
Authorized Dealer for CCI, Tippmann, Planet Eclipse, Tiberius Arms, and DYE . Distributor for Valken, KEE,APP and Procaps.
Need Yankee Paintball info fast? Email.

"That blew so hard all my old Nintendo games started working again."~Dstyles75

#2 jitters93

jitters93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 11:47 PM

Hi Kids, It's time to sign up for the last Gravity League event of the year. It will be held at Yankee Paintball in Oxford Ct.

Looks like a fun event!
Let me know if you guys need any photo coverage!

http://twitter.com/Jpapy

#3 Yankee Paintball

Yankee Paintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:14 AM

I can't promise anything but you're welcome to come by and check it out.
Connecticut's woodsball field! Bookmark www.yankeepaintball.com Closed for the winter, reopening April 7th, 2012.
Authorized Dealer for CCI, Tippmann, Planet Eclipse, Tiberius Arms, and DYE . Distributor for Valken, KEE,APP and Procaps.
Need Yankee Paintball info fast? Email.

"That blew so hard all my old Nintendo games started working again."~Dstyles75

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users