• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 newwestswag

newwestswag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:56 PM

I've already started to cut pop and candy out but to completely cut them out I need an alternative for them that's healthy and tastes good.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

#2 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,147 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:58 PM

Crystal light.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#3 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 12:05 AM

Juice
MIO
Crystal light

Posted Image

#4 G4paintballer

G4paintballer

Gun/gear whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:47 AM

Instead of candy try licking honey off a spoon.
Current setup: WGP Trilogy, CCM S6, Ion Xe
Feedback 10/0/0

#5 Sasquatch

Sasquatch

Uhhh.. I bought another gun..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,469 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:14 PM

Tastes good, healthy, cheap. Pick two.

Generally, you don't find alternatives to junk food in the same price range, and if you do, it doesn't taste the best. Your best bets are various fruits (apples, bananas, grapes, etc) or veggies (carrots, celery, etc) that are easy to cut up and carry with you during the day. If you have it with you, you will be more inclined to eat it. Don't go hungry then go to the store.

I will laugh as they overwhelm our enemies in a flurry of spotted banana hammocks.

Sasquatch's BST Feedback Thread
Check out my Ebay sales!

#6 Globemasta III

Globemasta III

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:36 PM

Instead of candy try licking honey off a spoon.

THIS
OFWGKTA

#7 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• 13,954 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:51 PM

fruit...very sweet. as for pop, you can try switching to juice but it's just gonna have the same amount of sugar. water is the way to go

My Feedback

Gearbag Sale

#8 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,201 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:44 AM

I love watermelon and cantolope

#9 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:25 PM

I would honestly try to avoid "artificial sweetner" if you can. Many people have reported that it causes them to "sugar crash" and crave sweets even MORE if they have it.

I know it's hard, and we all struggle with it (especially me), you need to try to think of food in regards to how it makes you feel AFTER you consume it, not during.

For instance, let's go with French Silk Pie, BY FAR one of my all time favorite types of pie-

Posted Image

If you can try to condition yourself for how you'll feel after you eat it, not how you feel WHILE you are eating it, you are on the road to gaining some willpower over your cravings.

When I'm eating French Silk Pie, I feel - amazing, sugar high, delicious, creamy, chocolate, the incredible mix of sweet whip cream, crunchy pie crust, dark chocolate bliss of the filling... amazing

AFTER I eat it - I feel fat, gross, I feel like a fat loser with no willpower. I'm dissapointed in myself, I know I let myself down. I feel regret, I feel like I've been beaten, etc....

Focusing on how food makes you feel, AFTER you consume it, might be a good tool in getting your cravings under control. And remember, one bite is better than two bites. Two bites is better than four bites, see what I'm saying?

The trick to get off soda and sweets, is focusing on how good your body will feel WITHOUT you consuming them. The sugar crashes, the bloating, the burping and expanded belly that soda gives you.

And don't get me wrong, I fucking LOVE Coke. I treat myself, once a year, to a tall glass of Coke from a fountain. But other than once a year, when the timing is right for me to TRULY enjoy it, I stay away from it.

Trying to replace one "evil" with another, won't help you. This comes down to how badly, do you want to live longer? Sugary snacks spike your insulin, this causes ALL KINDS of problems. Soda bloats you, causes you to gain weight, puffs out your bloated stomach, causes you to fart and burp... not exactly attractive to women

Here is some motivation. Imagine pounding a two liter of coke, and see these two young ladies sitting by the pool.....

Where would you hide?

Posted Image

#10 saint

saint

the one

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:52 PM

trust me just drink water and fruit and when i say a shit tons of fruit you wont carve anything bad sugars..

i wake up and have 3 oranges a bannan and apple with peant butter becuase its the shit but for real just eat a shit tons a fruit a day and you wont need anything eles..

and what mike said, is also true i dont eat icecream anymore becuase how it made me feel after so i stop and i use to LOVE me some icecream..
Official Cocker Owner'Club

Illinois Ballers

#11 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,201 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:55 PM

trust me just drink water and fruit and when i say a shit tons of fruit you wont carve anything bad sugars..

i wake up and have 3 oranges a bannan and apple with peant butter becuase its the shit but for real just eat a shit tons a fruit a day and you wont need anything eles..

and what mike said, is also true i dont eat icecream anymore becuase how it made me feel after so i stop and i use to LOVE me some icecream..

The only thing is sugars in fruits are simple carbs.

#12 dertydood

dertydood

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:04 PM

Milk and fruit.
Swap my Ego 11 parts! OG green for white, black, silver etc.... http://www.techpb.co...1

My feedback- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=217960-

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users