▌▌▌New York Unleaded Now Recruiting▌▌▌
Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:53 PM
Here are a few guidelines...
- Min. Age of 14 years old to play for NYU.
- This is the real deal, you have to be good, or have the potential to become good!
- If you don't make it, please don't cry to your parents... I don't want to get a phone call.
- We are currently taking the top 4 players out of the tryout, as that is all we need.
- Don't be a dick. Skills aren't the only things being evaluated... If you have a a**h*** personality, or "I'm the best" attitude, we don't want you.
- You must have a reliable source of transportation and funds... I don't care if it's from your parents, or by yourself... Figure it out.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, Age, Location, # of years playing, and any other info you think we should know... APPA ranked is always a plus! We'll then give you more information.
Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:01 PM
I show up at a field that I never been to before for some rec-play wearing cargo pants with a t-shirt....carrying a old mech Spyder and two pringle potato chip cans for pods shoved in the pants pockets. The stares are priceless and after the first game or so you get to see the grins from the ref and players who know....priceless.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users