#1 sonicx059

sonicx059

Killer of Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:45 AM

http://www.lcpscenar...ns October.html

This is going to be my first Scenario and I wanted to have more experience with scenarios before LL 6. Although when looking through the site there is a lack of information such as rules... I wanted to know if anyone been to a LCP event before and who will be going to the event in October?

602420_508306232582957_760957084_n.jpg

#2 dtate66

dtate66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:34 PM

I've gone to 3 LCP scenarios and I'll be going to that scenario too. LCP scenarios range from very inexperienced players to amazing. Bring a good gun and a tent and some food. The rules will all be explained there.

Edited by dtate66, 12 September 2012 - 08:59 PM.

#3 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:18 AM

I can give you in general scenario tips:
Drink a lot of water
Always buy 1 more case than you plan on shooting
Save on travel,go with a friend
Have fun

#4 Mzee

Mzee

Paintball Magnet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:04 AM

More general scenario tips:

Always test your marker and equipment to make sure everything is in working order before you go.
Start hydrating several days before the event so you start out well hydrated.
If you use a high pressure air tank, make sure your tank will not need hydro testing by the date of the event.
Remember - it's a game ... have fun! Win or lose ... have fun!
Er du tokig? >B-D

#5 klown

klown

Gamer and Woodsballer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:08 PM

http://www.lcpscenariogames.com/Zombie_vs_Humans%20October.html

This is going to be my first Scenario and I wanted to have more experience with scenarios before LL 6. Although when looking through the site there is a lack of information such as rules... I wanted to know if anyone been to a LCP event before and who will be going to the event in October?

Where is it it at?

Primary-SP1 Blackheart with RAPS II asa                Back Up/Loaner-Tippmann Alpha Black

ANS 68/4500                                                              Guerrilla Air 48/3000 

GXG 4+5 Pod Pack-Camo                                         4+5 orGxG  4+1 

FASTA 18v LED-Smoke                                             JT Shake 'n Bake

Proto Switch FS-Camo                                               Switch FS or Tippmann Mask                                      

#6 dtate66

dtate66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:20 PM

http://www.lcpscenar...ns October.html

Where is it it at?

It's at Low Country Paintball, or LCP for short. It's in South Eastern Georgia, about an hour and a half south of Savannah.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users