1 reply to this topic

#1 c-town

c-town

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:31 PM

Well i know its made in chine or whatever but for around 100$ it really isnt bad with eyes and with hopper its probably better than the GTI in my opinion i mean u can feel that its worth the 100$ from like the frame but it has the general idea down for a low end and its literally the easiest board ive seen on a low-end its 4 modes and one button click it to go to next mode that simple and it has around 17-21 bps which is very good for the price and it is a great back up gun or something to loan ur friends. i mean pretty much paintball is all about preferences so really go test shoot all the guns ur thinking about and choose thats the best review that u can get. but here are some of the cons: Barrel is horrible looks like a plumbing pipe no ports or anything absolutely straight, next the grips feel like cardboard and are kinda of awkward, third as mike says it has a "stovepipe" feed neck so thats a big flaw i dont like too much, then the trigger has a good design but lacks quality so in other words it has alot of side to side motion and is kinda cheap feeling, next it eats battery not sure why but it just eats them like crazy. but i would rate it a 3 out of 5 because it is cheap feeling but for the price i would say it is worth it as a beginner or a low- end back up.

Feel free to post ur thoughts and what u think of this

Attached File  GNWSYN_big.jpg   29.94KB   7 downloads

#2 MurphMan

MurphMan

Badass Mod ☺

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,951 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 10:30 PM

I don't know what to say about this marker. Cheap is cheap and I probably wouldn't recommend this to anyone, theres just to many other markers out there for around the same price that are 10x better.

Edited by MurphMan, 16 March 2009 - 10:31 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users