• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Vintinator

Vintinator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:48 PM

Any teams in the Buffalo area that wouldn't mind an extra guy to practice with?

#2 eightcoheed

eightcoheed

Amanda Bynes' lover.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 10:05 AM

we might have an opening

Proud member of the United States Air Force

#3 Vintinator

Vintinator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:32 PM

we might have an opening

Schweet! My bro and I are just looking for a team to practice with so we can get better.

#4 eightcoheed

eightcoheed

Amanda Bynes' lover.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:54 AM

How much experience do you guys have?

#5 Vintinator

Vintinator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:01 PM

We play at about an intermediate level, if I could put it like that. We played in our first tournament the past weekend; our team, which was filled with a bunch of random people who just showed up, didn't do too well, but we held our own against some of the other teams that were more organized. We're just looking to get better and play with some people that would push us to get better.

#6 eightcoheed

eightcoheed

Amanda Bynes' lover.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:59 PM

We play at about an intermediate level, if I could put it like that. We played in our first tournament the past weekend; our team, which was filled with a bunch of random people who just showed up, didn't do too well, but we held our own against some of the other teams that were more organized. We're just looking to get better and play with some people that would push us to get better.

Ok, go ahead and add me on facebook. Ill PM you my name. Ill get you in contact with my buddy, im sure he can help. Was this tournament at GRC by chance?

#7 Vintinator

Vintinator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:51 PM

Ok, go ahead and add me on facebook. Ill PM you my name. Ill get you in contact with my buddy, im sure he can help. Was this tournament at GRC by chance?

Yeah, the 10-man hyperball was my first tournament. Were you there?

#8 eightcoheed

eightcoheed

Amanda Bynes' lover.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:20 PM

Yeah, the 10-man hyperball was my first tournament. Were you there?

I was for like 10 mins. was going to ref, but rob didnt need me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users