• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 thep8baller4life

thep8baller4life

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:04 AM

hey guys I bought by little brother and his friend a techpb club membership and they went off and got banned on the forums and ip address ban on the chat so i cant get in now but anyways, I was woundering if i sent u guys the info that i used for them if u could put the techpb club thing on my name and still send the shirt because it was going to be mine please help a brother out.

#2 MurphMan

MurphMan

Badass Mod ☺

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,951 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:05 AM

hey guys I bought by little brother and his friend a techpb club membership and they went off and got banned on the forums and ip address ban on the chat so i cant get in now but anyways, I was woundering if i sent u guys the info that i used for them if u could put the techpb club thing on my name and still send the shirt because it was going to be mine please help a brother out.

Your post is a little hard to read :huh:

What were their usernames?

Edited by MurphMan, 17 March 2009 - 12:17 AM.

#3 thep8baller4life

thep8baller4life

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:16 AM

#4 thep8baller4life

thep8baller4life

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:20 AM

Your post is a little hard to read :huh:

What were their usernames?

the user name is kingpgx. I set them up the account and I blocked the tecpbforums and chat on there laptop and i want to know if the stuff coulod be transfer to be and if the up could be unblocked on the chat. Techpb and Paintball = LIFE

#5 CrazyLittle

CrazyLittle

That's 65% more bullet, per bullet.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,116 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:30 AM

kingpgx had his account suspended from the forums for two weeks. He's permanently banned from the chat room, and at the time I suspended his forums account, he was fighting his way towards a forums IP ban. Everyone who's on the same IP is equally responsible for the actions of the other people. It sucks but that's the way it will be until we have some better method of screening who does and doesn't have access to chat. (Don't hold your breath because it's going to be a long wait.)

As long as you and he live under the same roof, he's going to have physical access to your computer, and we're not willing to clean up after him.

Feedback | Everything you need to know about Loctite | I have too many guns to list. Click here to see them.
Posted Image
PrometheanFlame - If I had to pick one of us to survive the rapture/nuclear apocalypse, I'd choose you.

#6 thep8baller4life

thep8baller4life

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:41 AM

kingpgx had his account suspended from the forums for two weeks. He's permanently banned from the chat room, and at the time I suspended his forums account, he was fighting his way towards a forums IP ban. Everyone who's on the same IP is equally responsible for the actions of the other people. It sucks but that's the way it will be until we have some better method of screening who does and doesn't have access to chat. (Don't hold your breath because it's going to be a long wait.)

As long as you and he live under the same roof, he's going to have physical access to your computer, and we're not willing to clean up after him.

is there an ip ban on the chat cuz i cant get in

crazy i am in the paintball chat room plz talk to me

#7 Michael "JWZ"

Michael "JWZ"

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:11 PM

if you get banned from chat, is it permanent or for a few days?

#8 CrazyLittle

CrazyLittle

That's 65% more bullet, per bullet.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,116 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:13 PM

Depends on the severity, but if you get banned enough times from chat, we'll probably ban your forums account, and then if that doesn't stop the bad behavior, it'll be escalated to an IP ban.

Feedback | Everything you need to know about Loctite | I have too many guns to list. Click here to see them.
Posted Image
PrometheanFlame - If I had to pick one of us to survive the rapture/nuclear apocalypse, I'd choose you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users