11 replies to this topic

#1 newmz94

newmz94

Paintballs are my shampoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:00 PM

IM going to say this flat out this song is depressing, and this band is known to be hated, so if you just came to hate on music please leave

Anyway if you dont listen to Hollywood Undead, or dont know who they are. They are like a rap-core group that wears masks. They released this song with their new album 'American Tragedy' and i have mixed feelings about it. I kind of dont like how they made like the song cheerful, but at the same time its catchy. While the message is saying that suicide isnt worth it. saying how your parents might feel or your friends. SO tell me what you think. I'd really like to hear someone's elses opinion on this song

Edited by newmz94, 02 September 2012 - 08:50 AM.

The_Economist, on 22 Apr 2013 - 11:56 AM, said:snapback.png

Bacause you have to point your gun at the sky whenever you reload. Just like you have to press your back flat against any kind of cover you may be using, and you have to lift your mask whenever you have something important to say, even if you are under fire from the other team.

Sheesh, what kind of paintball have you been playing?

#2 SynystrAssassin

SynystrAssassin

Flawless is a Habit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:16 PM

I absolutely LOVE HU. But this song came out on American Tragedy. Still like it though. Now all we need is HU Soldier in here...

#3 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:23 PM

IM going to say this flat out this song is depressing, and this band is known to be hated, so if you just came to hate on music please leave

Anyway if you dont listen to Hollywood Undead, or dont know who they are. They are like a rap-core group that wears masks. They released this song with their new album 'Gone' and i have mixed feelings about it. I kind of dont like how they made like the song cheerful, but at the same time its catchy. While the message is saying that suicide isnt worth it. saying how your parents might feel or your friends. SO tell me what you think. I'd really like to hear someone's elses opinion on this song

Just kinda random but, any word that has "-core" ( rap-core , metal-core) to describe music pisses me off beyond belief . it just sounds stupid.
that is all

Posted Image

#4 newmz94

newmz94

Paintballs are my shampoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:32 PM

Cobra , i dont think you can read, cause i asked for people not to do this. Did i make up the genre? No. i dont like the name of it. I just want a discussion about this song

The_Economist, on 22 Apr 2013 - 11:56 AM, said:snapback.png

Bacause you have to point your gun at the sky whenever you reload. Just like you have to press your back flat against any kind of cover you may be using, and you have to lift your mask whenever you have something important to say, even if you are under fire from the other team.

Sheesh, what kind of paintball have you been playing?

#5 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 08:24 PM

Anyways seriously though . I have mixed feelings about this song as well. The music was happy and nice but the lyrics were dark which is really different from other songs about this topic which is interesting. IMO the music and the lyrics clash a little too much. The way that they presented it was unorthodox and in doing that i think the message kind of got lost.

Posted Image

#6 SynystrAssassin

SynystrAssassin

Flawless is a Habit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 08:47 PM

I think that was the point of the song. Just have a happy sounding song about suicide.

#7 Blue fellow

Blue fellow

'scuse me while I kiss the sky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:57 PM

I like the singing
"We are made of emotions, we are all looking for emotions, it's only a question of finding the way to experience them." - Ayrton Senna

[Govinda] i dont think ive ever been sigged

#8 aj619

aj619

Yes I am not very creative

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,849 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:19 PM

Strange and I think the songs message was lost on me not exactly the best way this song could have been done

aj.png

I don't give a shit about the forums.

#9 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:43 PM

i haven't listened but judging from the comments they made it to be a tad ironic with happy music and dark lyrics

I split my vote, half for etekgirl's body, half for her mind, because I respect a woman's mind just as much as her cans.
*Waits to get hit*

#10 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:16 AM

The song actually left me in a bad mood lol

Posted Image

#11 awesompants

awesompants

My pants are awesome.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:55 AM

In the three times I've seen em, only played it once live. The crowd loved it. It's just a catchy song to me.

TechPB Feedback 2/0/0 MCB Feedback 1/0/0 PBN Feedback 1/0/0
Buy My Cocker Pump! Sexilicious Tri-Fade Dragon FST

University of Michigan, Go Wolverines

#12 dangersnake

dangersnake

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:34 PM

That song was strange. But the way I see it was not everyone that tries to kill them self is depressed. Idk but I think "coming down" by five finger death punch is how those types of songs should be played.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users