2 replies to this topic

#1 Chooie

Chooie

WCPCLAN.COM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:47 AM

You know guys, I really want to contribute by renewing my PC membership... but it's kind of discouraging when it's been well over a year now since I first joined, and I've yet to receive my shirt. I think I'll hold off until someone (Willie *poke*) finds my address and a 2XL shirt. ;)

#2 Chooie

Chooie

WCPCLAN.COM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:59 PM

You know guys, I really want to contribute by renewing my PC membership... but it's kind of discouraging when it's been well over a year now since I first joined, and I've yet to receive my shirt. I think I'll hold off until someone (Willie *poke*) finds my address and a 2XL shirt. ;)

We're coming up on the TWO YEAR anniversary of my PC payment, and still no shirt. It's not a lot to ask...

#3 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:30 PM

as i understand it they have more important things to do then shirts right now... i am staff and i dont even have a shirt... and it isnt a big deal to me... i asked about the shirt when i paid for PC membership, and they told me that if they get enough people they will do another batch of shirts, buts costly, if more people sign up for PC, then they will have more money for the site, and ultimately more money to do a shirt order
Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users