#1 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,233 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:17 PM

Posted Image

Well as many of you Canucks may know Citrus has had a great season thus far, taking numerous wins, numerous awards and nobody yet being able to stop us. We've met a lot of great people and in making Citrus I originally intended for it to be a loose affiliation of players, mostly Canadian TechPB'ers who met up at events and had a good time. Well, it's become far more than that in the last year, we've went from a ragtag group of ballers to the most heavily sponsored, hardest playing, aggressive and best known teams in Canada. The team is very tight and we've worked hard to earn our reputation that we intend to keep pushing out there. Well, given the commitments needed it obviously limits us somewhat in the people we can recruit. Whether it's due to education, lack of funds, work commitments, or various others many cannot make the commitment to playing enough games or buying the gear necessary to meet sponsorship commitments.

SO, we've now opened up Citrus Militia, which will remain true to the idea of a simple affiliation of ballers. There of course will be benefits attached for it's members with us seeking deals on event and gear pricing for the members. So, if you are limited in the number of games you can play, or the money and time you can devote to a team but would still like to be affiliated with Citrus this may be the route for you. The Militia will be identified by patches, jerseys (likely coming this month) and tshirts next season (large number needed to order in bulk). Also TechPB and TechPB Canada jerseys will also be accepted.

So, if you're interested in rolling with the Militia let me know, contact me here or on Facebook (Josh Orange Saumure) and we'll be sure to chat. There is no restriction on number of games, the gear you use, or items you wear, just that you represent the team. Just as with Citrus Connection I have no issue with the use of milsim gear, speedball, mag fed or hell even an airow gun. Citrus is devoted to uniting all ballers so we don't limit people's choices.

This is not an open entry team, I just want everyone to know that, we do ask that we can play an event or two with you and get to know you, then if you're interested and we feel you have the right attitude you'll be extended an invite.

#2 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• 25,919 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:19 PM

Sure, sign me up, I'll be your most southern player. :P

#3 CPS

CPS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:29 PM

Cool idea, what upcomming events will Citrus be attending?

#4 H all day

H all day

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 10:04 PM

im in yay
I pay for all my gear...Im 13.If your under 18 and pay for your gear, put this section in your sig
Proud Christian Paintballer!!

#5 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • 14,233 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:21 PM

Next events will be Act of Valor at Flag Raiders in Kitchener, then most likely Day of the Dead 11 at Flagswipe, from there I believe we have Dead Men Rising II @ Crazy Bill's in October and possibly just a minor event to close off the season at Borden Paintball Club.

#6 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,055 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:46 PM

well i will see you guys at DOTD, i will be rollin with Bad company

Posted Image

Edited by madsnipes, 02 September 2012 - 11:47 PM.

#7 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:00 AM

Do you have any Albertan members yet ? :rolleyes:

Posted Image

#8 Blade of grass

Blade of grass

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,224 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:55 PM

Would love to join, just to show my support, now must find time to play some games with you guys. Cause I'm a busy 14 year old :)

Edited by Blade of grass, 04 September 2012 - 01:04 PM.

all my legos are stored at my parents hose... so that wont be happening....

48fhih.png

#9 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • 21,806 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:01 PM

Posted Image

40k-1.png

#10 Irish725

Irish725

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:53 PM

Sadly I think the only event I'll be playing with ya'll will be at LL6 (I met ya'll at LL5 as well :D), but ya'll should come down to SoCal next year, for Decay of Nations!

IrishBanner2_zps537819c4.png

Veteran of Living Legends V and VI...looking forward to LL VII! 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users