3 replies to this topic

#1 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:10 PM

Like the title states, it should be removed. The section is quite useless. The only thing posted in there is links to stuff getting shot at, paintball guns used in movies/videos, and people saying they saw some little kid take a few hits at a field and go home crying. All of them have responses along the lines of "thats messed up". That section is also a necro nightmare. There are threads from last year or a few years back still on the first page.

I bet that section was meant to have news like "this team disbands" or "this company is in financial trouble", not omgwtfbbqsauce that kid was attacked lets all go kill the person who did this.

Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#2 slinkyaroo

slinkyaroo

Yes, I'm old. Yes, I'm cranky.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:29 PM

Well if you really think about it we are a paintball site so maybe off topics should be removed before anything else. Or maybe misc BST. Or close the chat room when there are no shows because somebody might mention their friend getting over shot.

Bottomline is that we have sections that some may choose to use while others don't. Nobody is forced to read things they wish not too.

#3 pb=life

pb=life

I like penguins

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:31 PM

I agree with the guy, it does seem to be a lot of things like "some guy lit up some kid who started crying! Paintball is dying!"
Maybe make negative news section posts have to be approved by mods, like the regular news, to cut down on things like "paintball gun used in this video at x:xx"

#4 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:19 PM

well, the admin has spoken...
Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users