• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Pballer23

Pballer23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,814 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:35 AM

so im looking at buying a used gun and i have found a few guns i like, all are Bob Long guns i would like your opinions on what would be the best bang for my buck.

ok now lets look at the money side of things first. i am gonna have about $460 from stuff i have sold which i can use in buying a gun, any extra cash comes out of my account.

all the guns that i found that interest me are listed below.
i would really like some help on what would be the best option.

1) Bob Long Vice ($550 firm) - colour: Teal/Black, comes w/ lp and hp poppit, Violet series trigger, power scythe trigger, stock trigger, 4c laser eyes and stock eyes, lp tester, and pure energy 72ci4500psi carbon fiber tank.
2) Bob Long Victory V1 ($650 firm) - colour: Dust Black/Gloss Black, comes w/ white violent trigger, empire revolver barrel kit (no lp tester, owner said it never came with one).
3) Bob Long Victory V2 ($850 obo)- colour: Titanium/Red, comes w/ lp tester and extra reg(BL victory reg just in red, stock one is titanium)

all are in very good condition, just the V1 Victory looks a little beat up but normal wear and tear.
i am leaning towards the Vice for a few reasons, all i have to add is $90, it comes with quite a few things, and ive heard very good things about the BL Vice. Now i really like the Victory V2, one, for its aesthetics and i've also heard very good reviews.

i am not sure whats a good price for the Victory V2 though.

I apologize for such a long post but i will be very helpful. I thank you in advance for the help.

EDIT: what do u guys think of me just buying a new Macdev Drone for the same price as the used Vice?

Edited by Pballer23, 04 September 2012 - 01:28 PM.

#2 510waffles

510waffles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:02 AM

Vice is the best deal out of them. Victory is not a bad deal, but there are better. V1 is overpriced as they go for 500 easy now, though that may not be the case in canada.If you have a friend in washington maybe you can ship it to their house and go pick it up since youre in BC.If you could do that you would save 150 bucks on all of these

V2 victory is pure aesthetics, V1 is the same gun just different milling for the most part. For 650, it better come with a pressure tester or ask him to drop the price. Revolver barrel kit is whatever as its an older kit and dosent cost very much

PS. if you sell all the stuff that comes with the vice, you can probably make a good discount on it.

Edited by 510waffles, 04 September 2012 - 01:02 AM.

#3 Pballer23

Pballer23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,814 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:29 PM

Thanks for the input.

i have edited my post above but what i added was: "what do u guys think of me just buying a new Macdev Drone for the same price as the used Vice?"

#4 510waffles

510waffles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:34 PM

Vice is way better than the drone.

#5 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,301 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:12 PM

I would go with the Vice.

Make sure you have enough money for a good mask, (not a $30 turd bought from Wal-Mart) and get a good loader (at least a Kingman 18v Fasta, or a Halo Too, or a used super loader)

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#6 Pballer23

Pballer23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,814 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:52 PM

I would go with the Vice.

Make sure you have enough money for a good mask, (not a $30 turd bought from Wal-Mart) and get a good loader (at least a Kingman 18v Fasta, or a Halo Too, or a used super loader)

haha i already got all that, ive been playing for a couple years just that i dont know much about Bob Long Guns, im a huge PE fan but cant fine any Egos/Geos locally at a good price. and it would be my first time buying a gun used.

ive had my Dye i4s since early 2010, same with my Empire Prophecy and Ninja tank, and at that i still have my first mask which my dad uses when he plays sometimes which is a V-force Profiler

#7 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,301 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:57 PM

haha i already got all that, ive been playing for a couple years just that i dont know much about Bob Long Guns, im a huge PE fan but cant fine any Egos/Geos locally at a good price. and it would be my first time buying a gun used.

ive had my Dye i4s since early 2010, same with my Empire Prophecy and Ninja tank, and at that i still have my first mask which my dad uses when he plays sometimes which is a V-force Profiler

Than you better snatch that Vice up, before I find it. :P

Edited by tallsmallboy44, 04 September 2012 - 03:58 PM.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#8 Pballer23

Pballer23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,814 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:06 PM

Than you better snatch that Vice up, before I find it. :P

haha, good luck with that, the seller is on vacation for a week, and he said i can pick it up when he gets back.

Thanks for all the helps guys.

#9 510waffles

510waffles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:21 PM

youll throw away egos and geos once you understand the potential of bob long guns.

#10 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:30 PM

vice is beast. it's easily as good as a g6r

I split my vote, half for etekgirl's body, half for her mind, because I respect a woman's mind just as much as her cans.
*Waits to get hit*

#11 Pballer23

Pballer23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,814 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:06 PM

Is there any specific Lube/Oil i should use for the Vice?

#12 510waffles

510waffles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:13 PM

dow55 and dow55 only.

triflow on bolt if you want

#13 Pballer23

Pballer23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,814 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:42 PM

dow55 and dow55 only.

triflow on bolt if you want

ok thanks alot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users