3 replies to this topic

#1 paintbrawler_tman

paintbrawler_tman

Fly Like A G6R

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:22 AM

Soooo I have been on techpb a while now aswell as a few other major forums in MCB and PBN. and something I have done very much is approach a seller with a Hypothetical offer. I generally do this to provide myself information on a marker I dont have or am considering getting. For example some one wants to trade me a luxe 1.0 and im not so sure I want a 1.0 but I know for sure that I want a MacDev Clone VX so I find a person with a clone and am like " YO!!!! Hypothetically If I were to offer you a Luxe 1.0 would you want me to add/ would you add" and there all like "YO!!! If you offered me a 1.0 that was in good condition then I would not ask you to add" and im like "cool..." So I do the trade for the clone and am now a more informed buyer/trader. It seems harmless enough but I don't want to infringe on any rules. I COMPLETELY understand the pics required for serious offers and absolutely love it because of this I am always more comfortable with techpb despite pbn haveing more traffic.

Thanks!

Sponsored by ansgear, Macddev, KM straps, pbfashion, Valken, SLY Equipment.
Feedback

#2 slinkyaroo

slinkyaroo

Yes, I'm old. Yes, I'm cranky.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:06 AM

No pic and you will be snipped and warned. You know you're playing games.

#3 blckninja

blckninja

Computer Tech

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:06 PM

Pictures are required for all offers, not only serious ones just to clarify that.

etek.jpg

#4 paintbrawler_tman

paintbrawler_tman

Fly Like A G6R

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:29 PM

Pictures are required for all offers, not only serious ones just to clarify that.

Understood:) I "got away" with it for a while oh well Ill just out source my hypothetical's I prefer to do buisiness on here when I can but I can certainly probe on websites without rules designed to protect. Thanks for your answer!

No pic and you will be snipped and warned. You know you're playing games.

:tup:

Sponsored by ansgear, Macddev, KM straps, pbfashion, Valken, SLY Equipment.
Feedback

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users