401 replies to this topic

#51 zchrit23

zchrit23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:19 AM

I went from 165 to 169 over the summer.

Thanks for the advice. I'll google all of that to get it going.
Any ideas on how long it should take to get a pack? Right now it's not bad, let's see if I can describe this... I have the whole entire outline going but the only ones that have definition are the second pair from the top. And even those are faint.

I'm 5'7" if that means anything. 15 years old

You're not horribly out of shape at 169, personally i would try to get to 160, but if you're big boned and have a natural tendency to be bigger due to your genes, then you're probably fine.

It took me no time to get a six pack, but then I started out really skinny (was 135 and 5'8" as sophomore back when i started wrestling, ended at 165 and 6'1") It actually isn't hard to get a six pack, it's harder to maintain it. Basically if you work at getting one, and get one, just keep the work going. As with all types of work outs, it will not happen after the first day, nor the first week, in fact, it could take a month before you get a solid set of good looking abs, but the benefits of a strong set of abs is so nice. Ever since I stopped working out as regularly as I did when i was in high school athletics, i've begun having back problems, all due to my loss in core strength.

#52 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,134 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:34 AM

Just for the record I'm not having sex at 15, saving that for whomever wants to spend the rest of their life with me.
So go hard for about 3 Weeks and it should be half decent? Then it's just maintainence. Huh, seems easy enough.
And I guess you could call me big boned. For being so short I do have quite broad shoulders, I've actually been mistaken for being over 18 countless times. Sucks that my doctor says based on my parents height I won't be growing anymore unless I get a big growth spurt in the next few years. And I doubt that's gonna happen. Everything in my body seems to be balancing out, my appetite has shrunken, not so "young and crazy" anymore. Everything is just settling in for the long run.

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#53 BopIt

BopIt

#Swagg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:36 AM

Show her your dick
She couldnt possibly resist
Problem solved

if you lubes tank barrel and hopper you can shoot gooder

[bobalis] I will state a theory that the more attractive the person is, the less crappy their piss will taste but it'll still suck

#54 G4paintballer

G4paintballer

Gun/gear whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:08 AM

Have you ever thought that she only says "she wants to be friends" because she's rejecting you as nicely as possible and doesn't want to date you?
Current setup: WGP Trilogy, CCM S6, Ion Xe
Feedback 10/0/0

#55 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,134 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:43 AM

Have you ever thought that she only says "she wants to be friends" because she's rejecting you as nicely as possible and doesn't want to date you?

That's very possible. But I wouldn't hurt to work out and get some nice muscles. Because, then maybe she will say yes, and even if she doesn't, you'll still have the six-pack. And let's be honest, probably somewhere around 80% of girls like guys with good muscle definition.

#56 CPS

CPS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:33 AM

plank

Posted Image
am i doing it right?

#57 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,319 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:39 AM

When I was reading this, and the talk of a six pack came up, I was excited by the talk of abs.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 14 September 2012 - 08:22 PM.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#58 zchrit23

zchrit23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:47 AM

plank

Posted Image
am i doing it right?

Yes, yes you are :rolleyes:

When I was reading this, and the talk of a six pack came up, I was all like:
Get that bitch some Mikes Hard Lemonade. Bitches love that shit. Then I was sadly disappointed by the talk of abs.

Bitches do love Mikes, that's why I look for the gems, the ones that enjoy beer.

#59 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,872 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:32 AM

funny thing is she actually told me that if she were to be grabbed anywhere she would prefer it to be her ass..

yup. she also said that she had really nice boobs..

Weird thing is that she told me that she likes messing around (not intercourse) just making out and shit.

I'm willing to bet she was giving you hints with these statements, but you didn't take advantage of the situation.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 • Feedback - 23/0/0

Fear is the mind-killer

#60 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,134 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:48 AM

funny thing is she actually told me that if she were to be grabbed anywhere she would prefer it to be her ass..

Weird thing is that she told me that she likes messing around (not intercourse) just making out and shit.

I'm willing to bet she was giving you hints with these statements, but you didn't take advantage of the situation.

So this is one of those times when being nice actually screwed me over?
....Great

#61 BallinColin

BallinColin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 12:21 PM

just go along with the "get BUFF" idea, its a proven fact that people with big muscles score allll the time!

#62 Specter

Specter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:09 PM

just go along with the "get BUFF" idea, its a proven fact that people with big muscles score allll the time!

This is true, but if you want a well-defined six-pack. Stomach exercises are actually your least concern. It won't matter how strong you make your abdominal muscles if you have stomach fat covering them up.

The only way to get rid of fat is by doing cardio/fat burn workouts such as running intervals, circuit training, & muscle confusers. You have to keep that heart rate up for at least 30 minutes before your body will begin burning fat. These types of exercises also rely on increasing your metabolic rate afterward, which is what will continue to burn calories (fat) after you've finished working out.

Also, don't you dare take any sort of supplement at your age, not even protein. Your body is in a prime development stage right now, so it's already producing exaggerated amounts of all the hormones you need to get stronger & leaner.

Your diet is another thing to consider. Remove fast food from your eating habits if you haven't done so already. You'll never get or maintain a six pack if you're dating a Big Mac with fries once or more a week.

If you ever have any questions about fitness regimens, PM me & I'll share mine.

#63 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:29 PM

I went from 165 to 169 over the summer.

Thanks for the advice. I'll google all of that to get it going.
Any ideas on how long it should take to get a pack? Right now it's not bad, let's see if I can describe this... I have the whole entire outline going but the only ones that have definition are the second pair from the top. And even those are faint.

I'm 5'7" if that means anything. 15 years old

WTF I am 5'9" and 150 and I am fat as fuck.

MOOBS for days and the stomach fat just stays.

/endthreadjack

I love my rhyme I did.

....Great

It appears so. We have all made that mistake.... Ohh asian booty, how I missed outPosted Image

#64 SynystrAssassin

SynystrAssassin

Flawless is a Habit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:31 PM

I don't think anyone fucked up as badly as I have.

#65 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:39 PM

I don't think anyone fucked up as badly as I have.

STORY TIME

#66 SynystrAssassin

SynystrAssassin

Flawless is a Habit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:52 PM

hahaha, I think I'll save that pretty little gem for another time. Gotta stay on topic, y'know?

#67 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:10 PM

hahaha, I think I'll save that pretty little gem for another time. Gotta stay on topic, y'know?

Posted Image
No

Posted Image

#68 zchrit23

zchrit23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:53 PM

this definitely isn't relavent to the convo in this thread, but it made me lol

Posted Image

#69 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,191 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:11 PM

And why are you not doing crunches right now?

Already did about 120. Along with my chin-ups.

Speaking of which, anybody know how to get a killer 6-pack? Guessing by my situation strength means dick all. Definition is key.

Stopped reading here... Crunches are maybe 3.64373434% of getting abs. Every male has a 6 pack. It is just hidden with a layer of fat. You need to burn that fat. Crunches will help make them bigger, but weighted crunches and other things are better.

I am no expert at losing that fat, hit up the nutrition section for that. Also there is no such thing as spot fat removal. You need to eat less calories than your BMR to burn that fat, running aids in that by burning more calories, meaning you don't have to eat little food. Running and eating right will get you abs, crunches and eating right will get you abs. Running, crunches and insane cardio exercise in combo with just an ok diet will not get you abs,

Abs are made in the kitchen folks.

On a side note for this thread, there is a girl that was interested in me a year ago, I wasn't interested in her. We would text all the time and I would go over her house a lot. I friend-zoned her. She gave up, guess who came running back? Me! This school year she seems pretty interested in me, but we will see. Only thing is she is what is considered a "popular girl". No matter what she thinks about me, there are 10 other guys drooling over her.

Oh, also by the looks of the posts in this time, I can see this being a pretty epic thread.

#70 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,191 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:19 PM

Silly, you forgot the part where you are an overconfident douche!

#71 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,134 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:19 PM

Can you substitute running for biking? I have a little red mongoose BMX bike that I LOVE to ride, I just haven't been able to get it out that much lately.

#72 CPS

CPS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:21 PM

Can you substitute running for biking? I have a little red mongoose BMX bike that I LOVE to ride, I just haven't been able to get it out that much lately.

yes but you will have to bike A LOT father to get similar results

#73 picaboo8

picaboo8

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:24 PM

Posted Image

#74 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,134 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:28 PM

yes but you will have to bike A LOT father to get similar results

Makes sense. With the mechanical advantage of wheels and crap

#75 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,191 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:29 PM

Yup. Cardio is cardio. Think of it this way. A 500 calorie deficit is what is most popular. 3500 calories is a pound of fat.

If you have a BMR of 3000 calories, your body burns 3000 calories laying in bed a whole day. You can eat 3000 calories, but after the general walking around you have done for the day and your exercise, you should have burned an extra 500 making it 2500.

Your body uses energy in this order. Carbs, fat and muscle. Do not eat many simple carbs like sugars, wheats, grains and other things. They turn into fat if not instantly burned. Complex carbs such as whole wheat are ok, but not recommended. You still need some simple carbs and complex carbs to function, don't deprive yourself.

If you eat very little, say 1700 calories with a BMR of 3000, your body goes into starvation mode. It starts burning some muscle to hold onto that precious fat. That's why you see people who have starved have little muscle.

Biking works good, but not as good as running. It os still great none the less. Distortion_UK bikes a lot. I forget exactly what he burns, but it is very good considering the time.

#76 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:54 PM

I have an 8 pack, be jelly. I just need to work on shaping it more...

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#77 Specter

Specter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:25 PM

Why not add useful information to the thread on how you got there?

#78 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,134 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:26 PM

that would be appreciated

#79 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,319 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:26 PM

Skinny pack FTW!

fuck yolo
#carpediem

#80 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,134 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:29 PM

Skinny pack FTW!

my friend has one of those and it's so annoying because he always thinks he has a legit pack.
he's 6'2" and like 125 pounds.

i also hate it when girls are attracted to that, "he has a six pack!" "no bitch, he has no meat on his bones what so ever. if i were to high five him i would be scared to slap his entire arm off"

i've seen like 7 year old with a "pack" because they're just so damn skinny.

#81 PieCars

PieCars

Time to nut up or shut up

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:35 PM

Grow some balls and tell her how you feel.

i did. and thats how i found out i was in the friend zone...

back on topic...
Posted Image

It sucks. But you'll get over it. This one girl who was the most perfect girl ever (in my eyes) had broken up with her ex for a half a year, and I went to prom with her and went on a few dates with her and then she decides that she wants to cuddle with me, and fall asleep with her head on my chest while we're watching valentines day from the pullout sofa. Not only that, but in the car we're both sitting in the back seat and she leans her head on my shoulder and holds my bicep (which if you know me, you'll know that my biceps are pretty large Posted Image). Anyway, she felt perfectly comfortable doing all this, giving me permission to touch her boobs, and complaining to me about how her ex called her a bitch, but now she's back with him and it sucks cause when I asked her out she said she "wasn't ready for a relationship."

Personal anecdote aside, you'll find yourself much happier once you get over it. Because the single mentality leaves all options open. So you can go out and have a night with your friends picking up any and every girl you see.

I guess it helps too that I don't see her very often. But yea, just move on. Honestly a fun night with your bros is gonna be much more memorable than some date with a girl. Girls only cause drama.

Just know that you're not alone.

And to end my semi-rant,

Posted Image

My Feedback 4/0/0

#82 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,319 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:35 PM

I am 6'2 and like 135ish. Anyways, I am so fucking skinny it is rediculous.

Edited by tallsmallboy44, 09 September 2012 - 09:37 PM.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

#83 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:12 AM

that would be appreciated

http://ezinearticles...ist?&id=1698759 partially genetics and just burning off tons of fat...

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#84 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:08 AM

You know what's worse than the friend zone?
When the girl you really fucking like likes you back but she doesn't know what she wants.
And in this process she is kind of ignoring you without doing so on purpose.

Only thing though, I've actually got a pretty good shot at making this. Not like the friend zone which is pretty much impossible to get out of.

#85 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,134 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:09 AM

damn.. the twilight zone

#86 Sasquatch

Sasquatch

Uhhh.. I bought another gun..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,469 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:30 AM

There's no such thing as the friend zone. Grow a pair and do something about it.

If she doesn't "like you that way" then tell her you like her that way, and it's going to bother you having to just be friends with the girl you like, and if she won't let you take her out, then you're going to stop talking to her. Then you both have a very clear decision to make, and you both know the consequences.

If she wants to remain close to you, you get to take her out, and show her that she made a good decision.
If she doesn't let you take her out, then she wasn't worth the time in the first place.

I will say this, though. Relationships that grow out of "the friend zone" are usually the best relationships, because you both are already comfortable around each other, and know how each one acts and thinks.

I will laugh as they overwhelm our enemies in a flurry of spotted banana hammocks.

Sasquatch's BST Feedback Thread
Check out my Ebay sales!

#87 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• 9,112 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:37 AM

....Great

women don't like nice. lesson learned. women like confidence boardering on being a dick.

Edited by cockerpunk, 10 September 2012 - 08:39 AM.

The ultimate truth in paintball is that the interaction between the gun and the player is far and away the largest factor in accuracy, consistency, and reliability.

And yes, Gordon is the sexiest manifestation of "to the front."

#88 Specter

Specter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:54 PM

There's no such thing as the friend zone. Grow a pair and do something about it.

If she doesn't "like you that way" then tell her you like her that way, and it's going to bother you having to just be friends with the girl you like, and if she won't let you take her out, then you're going to stop talking to her. Then you both have a very clear decision to make, and you both know the consequences.

If she wants to remain close to you, you get to take her out, and show her that she made a good decision.
If she doesn't let you take her out, then she wasn't worth the time in the first place.

I will say this, though. Relationships that grow out of "the friend zone" are usually the best relationships, because you both are already comfortable around each other, and know how each one acts and thinks.

My philosophy to a tee. You only torture yourself when you beat around the bush. Directness gives you a clear cut course of action. If you're too afraid to go for it, that's an entirely different story. I know how that goes all too well, but you'll only be prolonging your suffering. It will eventually come out anyway if you like her as you say you do, so why not just go for it?

The worst she can do is say no, & then you have your answer.

#89 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,319 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:30 PM

My philosophy to a tee. You only torture yourself when you beat around the bush. Directness gives you a clear cut course of action. If you're too afraid to go for it, that's an entirely different story. I know how that goes all too well, but you'll only be prolonging your suffering. It will eventually come out anyway if you like her as you say you do, so why not just go for it?

If you two actually read the thread you would know that he already did tell her how he felt.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

#90 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:36 PM

Remember that post i deleted that was about the girl in my driving class?

Yeah , It turns out she goes to my school and shes a grade less than me :(

Posted Image

#91 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,134 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:45 PM

If you two actually read the thread you would know that he already did tell her how he felt.

Well I didn't really tell her everything. Just sort of that I like her.
Not to mention she is pretty tight with my best friend (just friends) so would that be weird if we dated, and was best friends with a friend of mine?

#92 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,319 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:46 PM

Nope.

Story time!

fuck yolo
#carpediem

#93 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,319 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:49 PM

Well I didn't really tell her everything. Just sort of that I like her.
Not to mention she is pretty tight with my best friend (just friends) so would that be weird if we dated, and was best friends with a friend of mine?

From reading the earlier posts you made it sound like you told her flat out that you liked her.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

#94 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:52 PM

Nope.

Story time!

in point form
-a girl was sitting next to me in driving clss
-I tried to start a casual conversation with her
-she thought i was trying to wheel
-I got Double no'd
Guy" Hey , that's a cool backpack, are there any more designs for that?
Girl "no"
"Oh , ok do you know where to get those"
"no"
>awkward silence
" so um bye"
"bye"
-Awkward moment galore
-Weird looks the rest of the day..

Posted Image

#95 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,319 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:55 PM

Nope.

Story time!

in point form
-I got Double no'd
Girl "no"
"no"
>awkward silence
" so um bye"
"bye"
-Awkward moment galore

Well I'm happy now. Thank you for sharing.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

#96 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

• Members
  • 9,069 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:57 PM

Nope.

Story time!

in point form
-I got Double no'd
Girl "no"
"no"
>awkward silence
" so um bye"
"bye"
-Awkward moment galore

not much of a story

#97 SynystrAssassin

SynystrAssassin

Flawless is a Habit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:22 PM

Everyone wants a story...

#98 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:01 PM

You keep talking about this story... spill it.

My Feedback +14/-0

#99 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,319 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:03 PM

You keep talking about this story... spill it.

I second this.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

#100 SynystrAssassin

SynystrAssassin

Flawless is a Habit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:13 PM

I'll make a thread. This is Luxor territory.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users