Gurnsey SplatMaster Raffles
Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:33 AM
There will be a total of 60 original Splatmasters to be raffled. These are the very LAST Splatmasters that will be created, none have been produced since 1994! Bob destroyed and cut-up all of the molds in 2004, he kept 1000′s of parts but has very few shells. These 60 Splatmasters were created from the LAST ever group of parts produced by Gurnsey. They are virgin and pristine in every way to include NOT having serial numbers stamped. Bob kept them in storage for years. He destroyed ALL the Splatmaster and GZ molds and sold the steel. Each will be signed and authenticated by Bob and come with a provenance attesting to its history. Bob promises to never autographed ANY other Splatmasters after the first of this last REGISTERED series is sold. His hope is this, in the world we live there will be hundreds perhaps thousands of businesses, fields, distributors or people that will recognize this, “these pistols were originally created to expand the sport and offer a low cost product that enabled people to try out a new sport!”
As far as Bob,s health, it’s better but he is in his 10th year of battling Leukemia and his immune system is totally shot and needs replacement on a monthly basis. This will really help him to catch up on his medical bills and to continue his treatments.
Bob would like to mention this is the first run and first raffle. Splatmaster Registered number 02/60 After this marker has been sold or won the next will be released 03/60 with a new raffle.
1. A total of 500 tickets will be sold at $5 each Or 5 tickets for $20 Or 500 tickets (all of them) for $1,895 if you purchase all of the tickets or just buy the Marker out right. This ensures you ownership of this first Splatmaster # 02/60 then we go onto the next raffle and # 03/60
2. All shipping will be by UPS store AND will be packaged by the UPS store. They will be insured for $2000.This insures any damage will be honored by them.
3. The Pistol will accompany the package but NOT mounted in the glass shadowbox, however mounting is easy and will be obvious.
4. A Certificate of Authenticity, a brass registration number plaque, an assembly certification from Ken Heinly, a notarized statement of my signatures and after all Pistols are sold an emailed list of owners names unless they ask to have their name listed as anonymous upon ticket purchase.
5. These tickets are NOT tax deductible.
6. For those purchasing a pistol for $1,895 a request for any remaining number is possible for an additional $100.
7. Shipping and Handling is INCLUDED for all 60 Pistols.
PROCEDURES FOR BUYING TICKETS.
1. An E Mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us how many tickets you are purchasing. The email is to include YOUR email address to which we may email your confirmation .
2. We then shall send you a Computer copy of BOB GURNSEY’S signature, your ticket Number/Numbers/ and YOUR name written on them. We will also retain copies in order to have the winning number drawn.
3. The raffle shall last no more than 4 weeks.IF sold out within 2 weeks we shall offer a further raffle.
4. The winning ticket is to be drawn by Tina “GoldenGirl” Ruzzo and Bob Gurnsey and will appear on YouTube. It will be announced to you via Facebook and to all the email addressees that purchased tickets.
5. ALL payments will be made to PAYPAL with your transfer going to our Paypal account email@example.com
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you all and I hope each one of you take a chance at winning this original piece of history. I would also like to add, I am very proud and grateful of Ken Heinly for making this happen, taking the time to build each one of these by hand and helping to give a piece of history back to our Paintball Community, Thank you Ken!
Bob Gurnsey “Paintball Creator”
Courtesy of The Catshack Reports Paintball News www.catshackreports.com
Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:06 PM
I won't hate on them as much as everyone else on here has ,but the Luxe is more accident prone then Michael J. Fox playing a game of Operation.
Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:17 AM
Why did he destory the molds?
Probably because 1) They were worn out. 2)He had no use for them. 3)Needed the money so he decided to scrap them
He destroyed the molds do no one can make copies of the splstmaster.
Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:05 PM
i hope you also posted this on Mcarterbrown. Those guys are fanatical for splatmasters. Not that im not interested its just that techpb doesn't really have a old gun itch like they do
Im interested in this
but mcarter brown has a bigger following for old school guns
Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:53 AM
It's pretty neat anyways, I can think of much worse ways to spend the money than helping a guy with his hospital bills while getting a neat little piece of paintball history.
Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:00 AM
I keep clicking this thread thinking it says "Gurnsey Splatmaster Rifles".
Mechanical Marker Fan: Azodin Kaos-D / Tippmann Crossover
Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:07 PM
Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:12 AM
I show up at a field that I never been to before for some rec-play wearing cargo pants with a t-shirt....carrying a old mech Spyder and two pringle potato chip cans for pods shoved in the pants pockets. The stares are priceless and after the first game or so you get to see the grins from the ref and players who know....priceless.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users