4 replies to this topic

#1 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:15 PM

Marker: Proto Matrix 5 (PM5)
Condition: 7/10. Shoots well. No Leaks. Have no chronograph to check the fps. May need a bit of tuning once fps is set to field limit.
Color: Dust black/dust silver
Upgrades: Dye Ultralight Frame, Dye Ironmen Reach Trigger, Check It Unimount On/off, Planet Eclipse/Violent Products SL3 Regulator
Known Problems: The eye/detent cover screw is stripped. Not a big deal, do the glue trick if it ever becomes a problem. I provided pictures that show that the eyes and detents both do indeed function properly
Asking Price: OFFER! $250 OFFER! I got this gun in nonworking condition, just looking to make some profit. Bluebook says a stock pm5 is worth 175. Be kind on the lowballs.OFFER!
Shipping Options: I'll pay USPS priority shipping, flat rate. Easier that way. If you want different shipping, you pay for it.
Trades of interest: Honestly I'm not sure. I need new goggles, and want to send my angel in to get fixed. Also don't have any elbow pads. Cash is preferred. Otherwise, bring some guns in the 200-350 range. Might have gear to add. dunno.
Location of item: Roanoke, Virginia
What is Included: Gun, stock trigger, Evil detonator reg (broken?), Oring monkey PM5 5x rebuild kit, only used 3 or 4 out of it. NOTE: No barrel will be included with this marker. Autococker threaded, most people already have one they like.

Alright guys and gals, today I'm trying to flip this PM5. It works, no leaks, shoots well. Smooth, rather quiet. This has the UL frame on it, which at the time was a 200 dollar upgrade. Everyone knows the stock UL triggers suck, so I replaced it.The Ironmen trigger is FAST! Definitely usable for semi auto. The SL3 reg is the best reg on the market for the money. Sadly, there are two parts on this gun that aren't top notch, but they work perfectly fine. The feedneck is a twistlock, similar to old bob long feednecks, or azodin feednecks. It works fine. Grabs tight to your loader. Also, the CheckIt asa is torn up. Not the best asa style, with the cage and all, but it functions. Turns the air on and off. Bleeds it out rather slowly once you turn it off enough, but the whole gun vents of air. The gun is a bit heavy, its from late 2004. It is surprisingly small though.

For a gun released in 04, it is in pretty good condition. I think I have most visible scratches pictured for you. No breach wear. The back cap is slightly dinged up, as well as the edge of the rail. There's a scuff on the right side, which is pictured. There is also a little cross shaped scratch where the barrel sits in front of the threads. Doesn't show with a barrel.

Honestly I got this marker for free. Spent a lot to put nice parts on it to make it a fun gun to use. Offer up, the 300 dollar price is just there for reference. If you have a brand new or once used mask (I4's or Eflex's) I may be interested in trading. Also, I need elbow pads. Something like a medium. And maybe a Laysick pack. Other than that, I might be interested in some poppets that would be a solid backup to my Droid. Pumps may interest me. But it would have to be something better/ more peculiar than my Sterling.

Thanks for browsing my thread, heres some pictures, happy birthday!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by gibbeepbroxzor, 12 September 2012 - 01:33 PM.

#2 Tygersrule

Tygersrule

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:18 PM

$100!!!

whyd you get a silver reg? Also the guys legit. buy this it shoots ropes!
New Gear Up!!

#3 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:18 PM

BUMP. Price may look high, don't worry about it, just offer what you are willing to pay. I pay shipping.

lol silver reg matches silver trigger, back cap, and lpr cap. Would look better with silver asa and barrel though.

Edited by gibbeepbroxzor, 10 September 2012 - 04:19 PM.

#4 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:41 PM

BUMP! I'd love to see some eteks or sft shockers!?!

#5 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:28 PM

Please buy me!?!?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users