• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 heylookitskarl

heylookitskarl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:36 PM

Does anybody know from experience how much better their new reg is?
http://www.crossfire...id=90&Itemid=91

Edited by heylookitskarl, 09 September 2012 - 09:36 PM.

#2 510waffles

510waffles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:42 PM

I dont think crossfire has changed their reg very much. Their regs are not bad regs at all, but im going to recommend ninja as their customer service is much better and has less problems. The ninja reg also has adjustable pressures and a smaller gauge.

#3 Tick

Tick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:46 PM

To me crossfire honestly has one of the worst Customer Services' out of many tank companies.

I sent my tank into hydro, came back leaking and red loctited on so I couldn't fix it myself, made me send it back in and charged me $20 to fix THEIR MISTAKE and another $10 to ship it back, turned a $30 investment into a $60+

Ninja is easily the best, their regs are the only ones that you can internally adjust WITHOUT voiding your warranty.

Ninja fo lyfe

PayPal Verified | Over 300 + eBay transactions| 10/0/0

#4 woodsballer414

woodsballer414

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:59 PM

To me crossfire honestly has one of the worst Customer Services' out of many tank companies.

I sent my tank into hydro, came back leaking and red loctited on so I couldn't fix it myself, made me send it back in and charged me $20 to fix THEIR MISTAKE and another $10 to ship it back, turned a $30 investment into a $60+

Ninja is easily the best, their regs are the only ones that you can internally adjust WITHOUT voiding your warranty.

Ninja fo lyfe

I had a reg leak and crossfire sent me a new reg for free. I think they're pretty damn good. Even got a sorry for any inconvenience email from them.
LoNgBalLeR......................................................................................................SPLAT!!!

#5 510waffles

510waffles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:00 PM

Ninja fo lyfe

I had a reg leak and crossfire sent me a new reg for free. I think they're pretty damn good. Even got a sorry for any inconvenience email from them.

Ive heard people have bad experiences with crossfire. but everytime i see someone pissed with ninja, they always make it right.

Not to mention that NinjaRob is on both Pbnation and this forum frequently and answers questions on a daily basis and i support that very much. Guerilla does it too, but its not as frequent and i havent seen any crossfire techs post. Hell, Rob answers questions on saturdays.

Edited by 510waffles, 09 September 2012 - 11:03 PM.

#6 MrBlanco

MrBlanco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:19 AM

I bought a used crossfire tank from a guy at my field, after a few weeks, it started to leak. I called crossfire about the problem and they had ups pick it up
At my front door, fixed it, shipped it back to me and I was using it within 10 days of it leaking. All for free. I have nothing but the best to say about crossfire.

#7 woodsballer414

woodsballer414

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:37 PM

As for the reg swap OP. i emailed crossfire and they are replacing they're older, nonservicable, red and blue regs with black stealth regs. Tanks made last year and newer should already have the stealth reg on them.
LoNgBalLeR......................................................................................................SPLAT!!!

#8 heylookitskarl

heylookitskarl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:34 PM

Ninja fo lyfe

Thanks for the feedback people! :D

Right now I have not had a problem with crossfire customer service, so maybe I was just lucky?
haha we'll find out soon enough!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users