• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 ArkAngel134

ArkAngel134

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:46 AM

Hi, i just moved down to the Naples area and im looking for a good paintball field to play. Im looking for anything between Tampa and Naples. My number one rule is safety and so far from the reviews i have read most of the fields around here a lacking that and very unprofessional. So if anyone could help me out that would be great.

#2 PapaThor

PapaThor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:05 PM

Welcome to Florida! I live on the other coast, so I am not as familiar with fields in your area as I am here. However, I have heard good things about Extreme Rage in Ft. Myers. I would check them out. Also, starting in November, there is a woodsball field that opens up in punta gorda. Here is the link to the site: http://www.paintball...ario-games.html I have played here and it a great time. The refs are honest, fair and friendly. They really do a good job on their events and I plan on playing there in November. Going north, there is not much until you get to Tampa. There are a few fields in Tampa that are nice. Most of them are listed on this site. Here are three of them.

http://rumblewoodspa.../index.php/home

http://www.kohnsport...nfield/info.php

http://www.blitzkrie...tballfield.com/

If you want to drive to the other coast, Hotshots is in West Palm Beach, off of Southern (State Rd 80) and is a great field.

For big events, Waynes World in Ocala has some of the best Scenario games in the State. http://www.waynes-wo...com/wwopen.html

Have fun in Florida!
Will play for beer!

#3 The_Trooper

The_Trooper

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:02 PM

If you're looking to play woodsball check us out, you won't find a field with better safety,

WFC Paintball
Posted Image
"You know we're not just gonna let you walk out of here." "Who's we sucka?" "Smith and Wesson and me!"

Player's Club BST feedback Public BST feedback
Woodsball WFC Paintball

#4 OldManKiller

OldManKiller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:11 PM

As Papa Thor already said, Extreme Rage in Fort Myers is a great field. The staff is friendly and safety is strickly enforced. They have both Speedball fields and a woods ball field. They are open every weekend and walk-ons are welcome.

OMK

PS They have a pro shop and repair shop on site.

Edited by OldManKiller, 24 September 2012 - 09:13 PM.

#5 Tyler1225_1993

Tyler1225_1993

DominatorPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:52 AM

Hi, i just moved down to the Naples area and im looking for a good paintball field to play. Im looking for anything between Tampa and Naples. My number one rule is safety and so far from the reviews i have read most of the fields around here a lacking that and very unprofessional. So if anyone could help me out that would be great.

Hola, hey here in Naples,FL their are not any fields here, but the closest one is in Fort Myers called OPP! It's by the scrap-metal junk yard on Veronica-shoemaker! Half way down on the right. Anyways, PM me if you need anything else.

As Papa Thor already said, Extreme Rage in Fort Myers is a great field. The staff is friendly and safety is strickly enforced. They have both Speedball fields and a woods ball field. They are open every weekend and walk-ons are welcome.

OMK

PS They have a pro shop and repair shop on site.

Yup! True I play at that field! It's nice.

OPP is the same as Extreme Rage of Fort Myers. OPP was the name of it from the last owners, now Robert owns it.
DominatorPB!
Pinokio Army v2!
Dye/Proto Owners Club!
Proud Pump Owner: CCM 6.5 Brown/Black!
Fort Myers Legends Paintball Team (CAP)!

#6 Tyler1225_1993

Tyler1225_1993

DominatorPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:55 PM

Hola, hey here in Naples,FL their are not any fields here, but the closest one is in Fort Myers called OPP! It's by the scrap-metal junk yard on Veronica-shoemaker! Half way down on the right. Anyways, PM me if you need anything else.

As Papa Thor already said, Extreme Rage in Fort Myers is a great field. The staff is friendly and safety is strickly enforced. They have both Speedball fields and a woods ball field. They are open every weekend and walk-ons are welcome. OMKPS They have a pro shop and repair shop on site.

Yup! True I play at that field! It's nice.OPP is the same as Extreme Rage of Fort Myers. OPP was the name of it from the last owners, now Robert owns it.
it's a pretty good field
DominatorPB!
Pinokio Army v2!
Dye/Proto Owners Club!

#7 TippmannPlayer97

TippmannPlayer97

R.I.P Mitch Lucker 10, 20, 1984 11, 1, 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:42 PM

Stay well away from blitzkrieg and jungle games. Orbital is nice, but it'll likely be a drive. Jungle games shits

I like loud, kicky poppets. I am the last of my people.

#8 Tyler1225_1993

Tyler1225_1993

DominatorPB

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:43 PM

Hello, Extreme Rage of Fort Myers hosting event, PSP, Speedball, Hyperball, and Woods.. Getting the information soon.
DominatorPB!
Pinokio Army v2!
Dye/Proto Owners Club!

#9 ClayCallison

ClayCallison

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:15 PM

Stay well away from blitzkrieg and jungle games. Orbital is nice, but it'll likely be a drive. Jungle games shits

Yeah Jungle games is the worst it makes the sport of paintball look like it's made for children.  It's like one field made out of cardboard boxes and particle board bunkers.

If you're under 18 and pay for your own stuff, put this in your signature.

#10 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,068 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:20 PM

Necro

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

Tampa Bay Damage - Los Angeles Ironmen

South Florida Shockers #16

#11 RussnLgnTimmy

RussnLgnTimmy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:32 AM

Extreme rage or orbital, whatever they call it now, is easily one of the best fields in florida hands down. Always lots of people there, the owners are cool people with a lot of knowledge and history in paintball. The refs are hit and miss though. Some of them are excellent and some of them seem like they've never even played themselves. The woods field is anything goes settings wise, no bps cap and no banned modes. Use what ya got. Seems like saturdays there are so many 10-12 year olds with rental guns its not even worth playing the woods. Sunday there is usually some d level pro teams practicing/scrimmaging so don't even try speedball on sundays unless you're pretty good. Just suggestions after playing there a few times.

Edited by RussnLgnTimmy, 19 June 2014 - 10:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users