• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 heylookitskarl

heylookitskarl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:50 PM

Other than the Apex 2 being much sexier looking than the original Apex, is there any difference in accuracy and performance?

Please explain :D

#2 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,299 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:53 PM

Supposedly the Aoex2 works much better than the original, but many people flat out hat the Apex system, as it can be annoying.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#3 heylookitskarl

heylookitskarl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:11 PM

Supposedly the Aoex2 works much better than the original, but many people flat out hat the Apex system, as it can be annoying.

It can get annoying to the average Joe who has no idea how to use it... I met a kid who got a gun with that barrel already attached and could not figure out why all his balls were curving to the left XD
The Apex 2 supposedly can lock itself into the proper 90 degree angle so its easier to reset itself

#4 madsnipes

madsnipes

TechPB's Jailbot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,043 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:03 PM

same thing but the differences are as follows;

- different shape
- different shell: apex1 = plastic, apex2 = aluminum shell
- disassembly: apex2 is tooless, apex 1 is not
- price: apex 2 costs more

i think thats it.

#32 "Dusty" of the Devil Dogs. Give us a like if you want - Devil Dogs Paintball

TechPBsig_zpsbc0cb057.jpg

#5 EMPIRE EMPEROR

EMPIRE EMPEROR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:15 PM

It can get annoying to the average Joe who has no idea how to use it... I met a kid who got a gun with that barrel already attached and could not figure out why all his balls were curving to the left XD
The Apex 2 supposedly can lock itself into the proper 90 degree angle so its easier to reset itself

Even if its locked, tilting your gun so your Loader can't get shot will make your balls curve the wrong way. So every time you switch hands to have to perfectly aline it again. Of course your not going play speedball with it but any field you play at you want to hide your loader.

It's best for woodsball solo sniping or very long range shooting. Other wise it's a waste.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users