• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Pballer23

Pballer23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,814 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:41 PM

so i recently bought a used BL Vice and the ram cap is a little worn and the allen key is kinda loose (its the correct size) so i believe part the u put the allen key is worn.
i would like to know if there are any replacements that i can buy from any where or i have to send it in or do a special order from bob long.
also i saw a CP ram cap on critical paintball's site and was wondering if those work?

ok so i have another question, i saw Dow55 also on criticalpaintball.com, two actually, theres a 1/4 oz one in a jar for $4.99 and a Tube for 26.99.
does anyone know how much is in the tube, cuz i was originally gonna order the 1oz jar from oringmonkey.com but i dont like to order stuff online and f i do i would like to get as much as i can. Dow55 is one of those things i cant seem to find locally.

so which Dow55 should i get ill put a link to the critical one
http://www.criticalp...cants-s/738.htm

thanks

Edited by Pballer23, 13 September 2012 - 09:03 PM.

#2 misterkyle

misterkyle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:07 PM

i have the tube with me, its 5.3 ounces

#3 Pballer23

Pballer23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,814 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:18 PM

i have the tube with me, its 5.3 ounces

i just read that on a local company's site but i thought about it and i think the 1 oz jar from oringmonkey is gonna be good enough, cuz i think that 150g tube is about $50 here and thats from an indutrial supply company.

#4 Taylor519

Taylor519

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:44 PM

if you can remove the ram cap just buy one from bob long. they are very cheap.

#5 510waffles

510waffles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:10 PM

Call BLAST for the ram cap. If its about to strip youre better off replacing it earlier than later.

Dow55 I have found is cheapest either on ebay or from macrolineguy.com

oringmonkey.com is good too, though its not as good unless youre buying orings too.

If you plan on owning or buying more than 1 timmy, get the 5.3 oz tube. I bought 1/4ounce, i have gone through 6 timmies and im running low.

Edited by 510waffles, 13 September 2012 - 11:11 PM.

#6 madsnipes

madsnipes

TechPB's Jailbot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,038 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:12 PM

ok so i have another question, i saw Dow55 also on criticalpaintball.com, two actually, theres a 1/4 oz one in a jar for $4.99 and a Tube for 26.99.
does anyone know how much is in the tube, cuz i was originally gonna order the 1oz jar from oringmonkey.com but i dont like to order stuff online and f i do i would like to get as much as i can. Dow55 is one of those things i cant seem to find locally.
thanks

i was in the same situation as you, so i bought the tube of dow55. its honestly way more then you will ever need. just get the small one

#32 "Dusty" of the Devil Dogs. Give us a like if you want - Devil Dogs Paintball

TechPBsig_zpsbc0cb057.jpg

#7 Pballer23

Pballer23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,814 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:58 PM

alright then thanks so much, i called the only local store that sells Bob Long stuff and they said that the can order the ram cap for me and just pick it up when they get it in.
and for the 1 oz jar of dow55, it works out cheaper from oringmonkey after shipping and handling.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users