• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Onlyinvegas

Onlyinvegas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:39 PM

Hi, my name is Lukas and I live in the Bloomfield area in Connecticut I played a while back but only stopped because I could never found anything or players that enjoyed the game as much as I do. I recently got new gear and want to get back in the game. Can anyone give me any advice? Thank you.

#2 RIP-Buttercup

RIP-Buttercup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:40 AM

My advice would be to just start going to events, because you don't ever need a team. Then you can find the teams that play like you want to. You can also just hang out with teams before and after the games, so you get an idea of what the off field attitudes are.. Don't just jump on a team because they are close or by hearsay. Actually spend some time looking in person and you should find the right group.
Rage In Paint My link Northern Indiana Scenario

Sherwood Forest, Laporte, IN.
My link 80 Acres of purpose built scenario field.

#3 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,953 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:51 AM

Are you looking at only scenario or you interested in speedball too? My team is out of CT and we're looking for more people for our line. We do more on the xball side of things though

My Feedback

Gearbag Sale

#4 Onlyinvegas

Onlyinvegas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:21 PM

Thank you for the advice buttercup. Finding people to enjoy being around is def a prime.

#5 Onlyinvegas

Onlyinvegas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:28 PM

Ektekgirl I like both aspects of paintball (woodsball and xball) although I have more experience in the woods. I would be willing to play sometime and meet the group of people that you have. I have an x7 tippmann w/ response for woodsball and a Sdyder Pilot for xball but I haven't gotten around to getting a barrel for the spyder. Can x7 be used on a xball field?

#6 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,953 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:38 PM

kind of not really. Like if you're playing recball its fine. The league we play is 12.5 psp ramping and they check for tourney locks (which the phenom doesn't have). If you're looking for a more woodball heavy team with some speedball why dont you check out the team Xtreme Anxiety. They have both a woods and speedball team. Look them up on facebook, the captain's name is Todd and let him know Abby sent you

My Feedback

Gearbag Sale

#7 Onlyinvegas

Onlyinvegas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:09 PM

Cool, thanks.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users