#1 Sasquatch

Sasquatch

Uhhh.. I bought another gun..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,469 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:35 AM

Deleted.

Edited by Sasquatch, 30 September 2012 - 10:51 PM.

I will laugh as they overwhelm our enemies in a flurry of spotted banana hammocks.

Sasquatch's BST Feedback Thread
Check out my Ebay sales!

#2 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,189 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:00 PM

If you do not feel as you do anything similarly demanding as this routine, build up to it for a week or two. Going from just an average guy to 110% overnight will make you feel SORE. Working out sore muscles isn't good or fun. I am a pretty active kid, but football this year started at 110% effort. I'm currently injured or just really sore, I'm not sure yet.

You seem pretty dedicated though, :tup: for that and I wish you success with this!

Edited by The Bacon Man, 14 September 2012 - 09:01 PM.

#3 Sasquatch

Sasquatch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,469 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:52 AM

I'm giving myself a long time to recover these first few weeks. My current plan is going something like this:

Mon: Chest, arms
Tue: Legs
Wed: Abs
Thu: Back, Shoulders
Fri: Bodyweight
Sat: Rest
Sun: Rest

After a few weeks, when I get used to lifting, I'll be combining things into a plan that looks like this:

Mon: Chest, Arms, Shoulder
Wed: Abs, Back
Thu: Bodyweight
Fri: Strongman events (farmer walk, tire flip, etc)

I'm going to be using the bodyweight days as an active cool down day, mostly. Do 10-20 reps of a few compound exercises to work out some of the lactic acids and aid in recovery. I will also be doing this for the previous day's workout group. So if I'm doing legs, I'll throw in a set of pullups and pushups just to get my arms working again. Stuff like that.

I will laugh as they overwhelm our enemies in a flurry of spotted banana hammocks.

Check out my Ebay sales!

#4 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,189 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 06:13 AM

Sounds like a solid program. After a few weeks you could even add some cardio. I don't think it will help with your other exercise, but it is good for you and adds strength to your legs.

#5 Sasquatch

Sasquatch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,469 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:38 AM

That's part of the Strongman training day. It's not your typical cardio like running or cycling or anything, but walking with weights and carrying and dragging stuff gets the heart going pretty fast.

Check out my Ebay sales!

#6 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:53 AM

Left Upper Arm: 14"
Right Upper Arm: 14.25"
Left Forearm: 11.25"
Right Forearm: 11.25"

im calling shens :dodgy:

"You can't break a man the way you break a dog or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind."

#7 Sasquatch

Sasquatch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,469 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 08:29 AM

Left Upper Arm: 14"
Right Upper Arm: 14.25"
Left Forearm: 11.25"
Right Forearm: 11.25"

im calling shens :dodgy:

lolumadbro?

Check out my Ebay sales!

#8 Sasquatch

Sasquatch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,469 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:09 AM

So, today is the start of my second week. No significant changes to report, although I feel I wasted some of my workouts from gorging on Hooters wings and Shiner Bock this weekend.

Starting off, I'm lifting with a couple of other guys from the office, but since we have to take into account some strengths and weaknesses, some parts of my body felt left out this past week. I picked up a set of plate adjustable dumbells (with 220lb of plates) that I can use to supplement other workouts whenever I get back home. I'll use the dumbells to remedy that feeling that I didn't work hard enough.

Check out my Ebay sales!

#9 Sasquatch

Sasquatch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,469 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:59 PM

Hit my first roadblock of my new training regimen; Picked up a 155 pound squat bar wrong and tweaked my back. Not sure how bad it is yet, but I'm hoping it doesn't put me out of training.

Check out my Ebay sales!

#10 Sasquatch

Sasquatch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,469 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:34 AM

Yesterday was the start of my third week. So far on most of my compound lifts, I've been putting on 10 pounds a week. Pretty good progress for the once a week lifting. I think that I will start doing all my compound lifts on Monday and Thursday, starting next week, and my accessory work on the rest of the days.

Check out my Ebay sales!

#11 Globemasta III

Globemasta III

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:03 PM

I'm giving myself a long time to recover these first few weeks. My current plan is going something like this:

After a few weeks, when I get used to lifting, I'll be combining things into a plan that looks like this:

I'm going to be using the bodyweight days as an active cool down day, mostly. Do 10-20 reps of a few compound exercises to work out some of the lactic acids and aid in recovery. I will also be doing this for the previous day's workout group. So if I'm doing legs, I'll throw in a set of pullups and pushups just to get my arms working again. Stuff like that.

REMEMBER: back workout= back/bicep workout
OFWGKTA

#12 Distortion_UK

Distortion_UK

Darkest London

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:57 PM

What :s no it doesn't, the whole working different parts thing is old and has been.

Posted Image

Complete Guide To Paintball Health- http://www.techpb.co...0

How to Play Snake- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=104279

#13 Globemasta III

Globemasta III

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:48 PM

What :s no it doesn't, the whole working different parts thing is old and has been.

hahaha dude go do any back exercise other than rear lat flys and tell me that ur arms r not getting stimulated
OFWGKTA

#14 Distortion_UK

Distortion_UK

Darkest London

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:35 AM

Oh I thought you ment if you trained your back you should train your arms the same day.

But in the other hand, deadlifts.

Posted Image

Complete Guide To Paintball Health- http://www.techpb.co...0

How to Play Snake- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=104279

#15 Globemasta III

Globemasta III

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:21 PM

Oh I thought you ment if you trained your back you should train your arms the same day.

But in the other hand, deadlifts.

I gotcha bro no hard feelings. and idk about deadlifts after a leg day lol.. i cant do it
OFWGKTA

#16 Solowing

Solowing

THESE SCALLOPS ARE RAW!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:23 AM

I dead lift when i do back, not leg day.
When I'm sad, I stop being sad and become awesome.... true story

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users