3 replies to this topic

#1 newmz94

newmz94

Paintballs are my shampoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:13 AM

So i traded my Vmax for a prophecy with this guy and we made the deal that i would send the vmax and a check for 25 dollars and he would send t he prophecy. That was august 21st and i still havent gotten my prophecy. First it was because he couldnt cash the check cause he needed his bank account renewed. Next he needed to put the check in the back. after THAT he said he had to wait a week. Now the check cleared but he said he will ship after his tournament after this weekend. Which makes it sound like he is using what i traded after we made a deal. So here is the problem. I WANT to write a bad review but im certain he will then return with a bad review back. How can i do this without me getting a bad review?

The_Economist, on 22 Apr 2013 - 11:56 AM, said:snapback.png

Bacause you have to point your gun at the sky whenever you reload. Just like you have to press your back flat against any kind of cover you may be using, and you have to lift your mask whenever you have something important to say, even if you are under fire from the other team.

Sheesh, what kind of paintball have you been playing?

#2 pb=life

pb=life

I like penguins

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:29 AM

This is why you should always deal with paypal. To me it doesn't sounds like he is at fault really. Maybe something came up as to why he has to use it, maybe he meant he doesn't have time to go to the PO because of his tournament. Either way, just leave feedback and if he leaves retaliatory negative feedback pm a mod and they will fix it for you.

#3 newmz94

newmz94

Paintballs are my shampoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:42 AM

i guess it is just really frustrating

The_Economist, on 22 Apr 2013 - 11:56 AM, said:snapback.png

Bacause you have to point your gun at the sky whenever you reload. Just like you have to press your back flat against any kind of cover you may be using, and you have to lift your mask whenever you have something important to say, even if you are under fire from the other team.

Sheesh, what kind of paintball have you been playing?

#4 sagestylerpb

sagestylerpb

Colorado Baller

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:51 PM

Got your PM. Sorting this. Sorry us mods must have passed over this thread on accident.

Thanks!
8/0/0

Are we doing Satan's work? Absolutely

Been scammed? PM a mod :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users