• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 NTP117

NTP117

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:45 PM

One day when I was 12 years old one of my friends asked me to go to a paintball park with him, a couple others and his dad. So I thought it would be a blast and I tagged along. We were all the same age (except his dad of course) and none of us had paintballing experiencing and just thought there were gravity hoppers, tippmans and spyders. But we found out the hard way when we were getting pelted with full auto guns (ramping, but we didn't know then). Towards the end of the day a lot of people left so the ref asked us to stay play one more game against him and two other teenagers. We agreed because we thought we had the advantage. So, they took up a huge secure fort while we surrounded it scattered around. And.... we got completely destroyed. All three had ramping guns and there were no refs beside the one playing. I had welts on my head and upper body as well as my other friends. They took their time to stop firing after we were out. I absolutely hated it and never wanted to do it again until I started looking into it again and learning more about it. But this is my story and its very unfortunate that douche bags like this have to pull stunts like that. But I am glad I didn't pack it up forever but I sure won't be going back to that place...

#2 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:20 PM

Go back to that place and show them who is boss.

It is all about skill, and you should have reported that ref.

#3 NTP117

NTP117

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:28 PM

Go back to that place and show them who is boss.

It is all about skill, and you should have reported that ref.

I would but its not worth the time and money, it was pretty shitty. Decent course set up but bad people.

#4 slinkyaroo

slinkyaroo

Yes, I'm old. Yes, I'm cranky.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,858 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:32 PM

And why is this in negative paintball news? Did the industry go into a crash?

Closed. Not what this section is for.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users