• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 McLovin91

McLovin91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:11 AM

Ok guys so I need at least 4 people who want to join in order for me to officially start it.
Is anyone down to play?<br style="font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(241, 241, 241); ">I'd like to get us practicing and playing in tournaments around Louisiana with a goal to play in a larger league, like NCPA/CFOA/PSP<br style="font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(241, 241, 241); ">Just wondering what kinda response there would be from you guys!

Posted Image

"HHHHHHHHH"

#2 PI3RC3

PI3RC3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

im down to join, i play at pbc very often been. been working there for years, you have any other members?

#3 McLovin91

McLovin91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

ok, guys, so i'm starting to get the club officially registered with the university. I need 5 people to register for the club. so in order to do that I need an lsu email from you guys! if you or a friend is interested, please PM me your lsu email so I can put you down. 

ALSO, very important, we need an advisor. so if anyone knows a staff member that would like to sponsor us or that plays paintball, please PM me with their email ASAP.

Posted Image

"HHHHHHHHH"

#4 Manley

Manley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:04 PM

Sorry if I'm reviving kind of an old thread but I just saw this. I would be down for joining. Quick question, are there any rules against having paintball equipment in the dorms?

#5 Lilly13

Lilly13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:16 PM

Are you still thinking about this? I would be interested too with maybe a friend. And I'm pretty sure you can't have a marker in the dorms, probably anything else would be fine.

#6 McLovin91

McLovin91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:35 AM

Sorry if I'm reviving kind of an old thread but I just saw this. I would be down for joining. Quick question, are there any rules against having paintball equipment in the dorms?

sorry man, I have not logged in for a LONG *** time. I didn't get too much of a response in the fall from this post or my other one on pbnation.
So yes there are rules that say you cannot have a paintball marker in the dorms. I'm not going to say I have or have not done this., BUT there's not much to worry about as long as you're not dumb. IE - always keep your marker or gear in a bag or box, and dont let anyone know you have it; unless of course, your roommate is chill. technically, your RA is not allowed to search through your stuff. BUT if you put your marker in a desk/dresser drawer, they are absolutely allowed to search those areas, as they fall under university 'property'. 
Another thing worth mentioning is that you can always keep it in your car and avoid having to worry. 

Are you still thinking about this? I would be interested too with maybe a friend. And I'm pretty sure you can't have a marker in the dorms, probably anything else would be fine.

Lastly, as a reply to both of these posts, I live off campus and have plenty of space at my apartment. So if worst came to worst and there were alot of people living in the dorms, I would be more than happy to store the gear at my place. 

Posted Image

"HHHHHHHHH"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users