• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 atxpballa

atxpballa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:48 PM

Howdy, everyone! I'm here looking for a Borderlands 2 team! I don't know many people with PCs, so I have no one to play with. If you'd like to join, let me know. I'd prefer you have a mic.
(Jebuskitty @ Aug 25 2009, 11:22 PM) This sport is just blooming. It is still a little seed...and soon it will sprout in to the awesome paintball flower TOTALLY CONTROLLED BY TECHPB MWAHAHHAHAHA...yeah a flower.

Why can't people just enjoy Call of Duty AND Battlefield? If all of you notice how much different they are...why are you even comparing them?
Plus, MW2 has 60 fps; if it wanted to make it look like Battlefield they'd be compromising smooth game-play for it. Nobody would enjoy Call of Duty with Bad Company sluggishness. So, you guys need to build a bridge and get-over it. ;p

#2 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:47 AM

I play on PC, I've started a let's play with a buddy too.
If you have a character at a low level let me know and you can guest star in the new one.

#3 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:21 PM

Me and my friend are getting together tomorrow to play. We'll probably start playing around 3 or 4 CST. We're starting from the beginning so if you have a lower level dude, and have already done the beginning, you could just join us later. If you have steam my id is tank1115 or steephill, either one should work.

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users