3 replies to this topic

#1 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,054 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:15 PM

I recently checked my warn log, and noticed that you dropped down my warn level. I understand that you mistook me for a bot, but you took off 20% of the warn instead of the 10%.

I remembered being a little butt-hurt about being snipped 2 days before I had the chance to lower my warn status by you, and I would like to just bring this issue to your attention.

#2 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• 25,778 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:20 PM

Yeah, I saw that, but figured you would be happier with taking down two warn points, instead of taking down two and then slapping you with a warning to bring you up to the right level. Consider it a gift for me making a stupid mistake. And next time, feel free to PM this to me, instead of making a thread about it.

#3 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • 9,054 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:33 PM

Yeah, I saw that, but figured you would be happier with taking down two warn points, instead of taking down two and then slapping you with a warning to bring you up to the right level. Consider it a gift for me making a stupid mistake. And next time, feel free to PM this to me, instead of making a thread about it.

I tried, your inbox says that it is fullPosted Image.

Thank you.

#4 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• 25,778 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:37 PM

So it is. I spend more time handing out warns than I do deleting the old PMs apparently. There we go, deleted lots of PMs, giving you plenty of room to PM me. :P

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users