• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 angrynoob

angrynoob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:03 PM

I'm looking to buy a new high end spool marker and i would like your comment comments those 3. I'm also open to any other marker suggestion.

#2 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:09 PM

Clone GT?

#3 angrynoob

angrynoob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:50 PM

Clone GT?

it's a very good marker but i didn't liked the feel in had of it, same thing for the demon. it might just be beacause im more used to eclipse marker.

#4 EMPIRE EMPEROR

EMPIRE EMPEROR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:09 PM

The 2013 Demon sounds like a winner. But out of those, I would get the Vapor. You might even get the loader with the vapor, but I would think that Machine is terrified the Spire just came out. They are going to have to have the BEST loader to be taken seriously and beat the Spire which is a very, very solid loader.

#5 JGARRIGUES0001

JGARRIGUES0001

idk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:08 PM

Vapor..... comes with full barrel kit, gets better efficiency, the ergos compare to that of the Luxe (it just doesn't have the grips), shot quality after tuning is compared to the Luxe, comes with a loader that I have faith in. Their loader isn't out yet but Machine Paintball didn't disappoint with their gun, I think they'll make it work. They already had to compete with the Rotor and Z2, those are pretty high standards right there. If you ask me the Spire is solid, but it doesn't smash the Rotor in performance.... I think it's safe to say that Machine had their eyes set on building a loader that beats the Rotor and Z2, the Spire's release isn't going to intimidate them that much if they aspired to beat other loaders.

#6 EMPIRE EMPEROR

EMPIRE EMPEROR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:56 PM

Vapor..... comes with full barrel kit, gets better efficiency, the ergos compare to that of the Luxe (it just doesn't have the grips), shot quality after tuning is compared to the Luxe, comes with a loader that I have faith in. Their loader isn't out yet but Machine Paintball didn't disappoint with their gun, I think they'll make it work. They already had to compete with the Rotor and Z2, those are pretty high standards right there. If you ask me the Spire is solid, but it doesn't smash the Rotor in performance.... I think it's safe to say that Machine had their eyes set on building a loader that beats the Rotor and Z2, the Spire's release isn't going to intimidate them that much if they aspired to beat other loaders.

I hope the Machine loader is as good as the next guy, and with the Spire just released and the Next Gen Pinokio F-1 coming out any week. This seems to be the year of the loader :D

Here's to wishing the F-1 comes out before 2013 :tup: :rolleyes:

#7 angrynoob

angrynoob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:01 PM

I want to give the vapor a chance but the only problem i found about it is that there is no canadian store that sell this marker yet, so if i have issues with the marker for whatever reason i'll have to play with my etek4 for a couple weeks untils i get the parts from ans .

#8 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,055 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:07 PM

geo3.
easiest to maintain
most reliable
and still a great shooting gun

1 user(s) are reading this topic