• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 A5paintballer524

A5paintballer524

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:45 PM

looking for a good pair of camo pants and a shirt/jersey what do you guys think are the best. want good durability and ventilation

#2 seriouslysilly

seriouslysilly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:13 PM

Bt combat pants.

#3 A5paintballer524

A5paintballer524

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:39 PM

Bt combat pants.

do they have good ventilation and are they better than others in the same price range.

#4 The Inflicted

The Inflicted

⊥ɥǝ Iuɟl!ɔʇǝp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,455 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:08 AM

I wear BT pants, the "pro" version because of the nice kneepads built into them.

They have ok ventilation, but they're still considerably hotter to wear than traditional cotton/ripstop BDU pants.
That's going to be true of pretty much any nylon paintball pants.

#5 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:18 PM

Anything HK.

I would look into any pair of BDUs and get some decent knee pads Posted Image

"You can't break a man the way you break a dog or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind."

#6 Red Infinity

Red Infinity

sugar berzerk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:46 PM

For a shirt I would get a P.E camo jersey or armpads and a dark colored tee shirt. and pants I would just get black pants of your choice, as your upper body will be one of the few things always seen moving behind a bunker.
RAWR?

#7 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:31 PM

A pair of BDU's in your choice of camo. The tiger stripe ones were used "back in the day" but I have a pair of real tree ones. Those and this jersey: Jersey. You'll look like a straight killer if you toss some sick head gear in too.

#8 A5paintballer524

A5paintballer524

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:33 PM

Anything HK.
Do bdus breath good? Seems like they would be hot. Also what os a good camo that generaly goes good in most places
I would look into any pair of BDUs and get some decent knee pads Posted Image

#9 epic woodsballer

epic woodsballer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:52 PM

A army navy store sounds like what you want. That's where I for my stuff from. If you really want the protection get knee pads. I don't see why you can't wear normal gear in the woods even though I don't. Lols

Ohio Raiders 

#10 natezthekid

natezthekid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:01 AM

BDU's are your best bet for camo. They last for ever and you can get a set for cheap and then spend money on some good padding like dye pads.

#11 Rollieelmo

Rollieelmo

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,033 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:13 PM

Oh bby, have I been waiting for a post like this...

So for pants, BDU pants are really durable and look sick in the woods and on the speedball field. They're not padded but you really don't need more than knee pads anyway. There's also a large selection of camo's to choose from. I personally like the Tiger Stripe and Multi-cam patterns. The one downside I've noticed is that they can get a little hot if you live in a warmer/more humid area. These should run you about $40-60.

For knee pads, you could find $6 wrestling knee pads at sports authority/Dick's/etc. and they'll last you about a full season if you play every weekend in them. Even when they do finally wear out, it's only $6 to replace them. Solid option for cheap knee padding.

Shirt, anything you like really. I'd recommend a plain solid colored shirt, or one with a funny printing on it (cookie monster face, pikachu, whatever you like). I'd also recommend getting it in 1-2 sizes larger than you normally wear. So if you're a large, get an XL-2XL. It'll be mroe breathable and you'll get more bounces (not a lot, but more than normal). As for color, if your mask is black/blue, a blue shirt would match it nicely. Works for any color. If you want a longsleeve, black goes good with everything. Stay away fro white because it doesn't work unless all your gear is white. Grey is fine. It's less "scrubbish" to have your longsleeve match your mask, it's all up to you though. The t-shirt could be anywhere from $7-40 depending on what you choose, and the longsleeve from $7-40 as well.

Elbow pads, although not a necessity, are very useful for getting bounces and crawling/diving. Unfortunately there are no shortcuts for these, and they'll go for about $35 upwards, and all of them are pretty much the same.
Rockin' Cocks Revolution
MCB Feedback - Techpb feedback - PBN Feedback

#12 Cheeks

Cheeks

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:25 PM

Go get some hunting camo. Stop by your local bass pro Gander mountain. Cheap and effective.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users