• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,916 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:40 PM

SOLD to Grichardson94

Marker: Dye DM10 PGA Charge Edition
Condition: 9/10
Color: PGA Charge
Upgrades: None
Known Problems: Missing one DYE jewel on ASA, pin for feedneck lever bent and sticking out of the top slightly, wear on the tip of the barrel, two minor marks on the grip frame above the ASA.
Asking Price: $500 OBO
Shipping Options: USPS
Trades of interest: Cash
Location of item: Texas
What is Included:The DM10, case, .692 barrel and lube

Selling this DM10 I got in a trade because I need the cash, so this needs to go quick. All offers will be looked at and thought about, even low balls, so offer away. Like it says in the known problems, the pin for the feedneck clamping lever is bent slightly, it was like that when I got it, because I just got this. Don't know how it happened, but it doesn't seem to affect the function of the lever at all, and the previous owner never mentioned it, so I figure it's not that big of a deal. And as stated, one DYE jewel is missing on the ASA. There is also a bit of wear on the tip of the barrel, but that's common and doesn't affect the functionality of the barrel. There are also two minor marks on the grip frame above the asa, that don't affect anything other than cosmetics. If you are serious about buying it, have cash in hand, and want pics of the barrel wear and the two marks on the grip frame, then I will be happy to get you pictures.

None of those issues affect the function of the marker, it should work fine, the solenoid clicks. However, I do not have any air to test it out, so I can't do a shooting video, and am selling it as is, just in case. But the previous owner said it worked fine, so it should work great.

My price might seem high, but it is or best offer, so don't be afraid to make me an offer, I can be quite flexible if you have cash in hand right now. Who knows, you might make me an offer you think is a lowball, but I might just accept it. With that said, though, I'm not looking for a pawn shop, and am not looking to accept pawn shop prices.

Posted Image

http://s1017.photobu...PB_TK_421/DM10/

Edited by TK-421, 04 October 2012 - 11:37 PM.

#2 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:28 AM

Edited by XxJellyFilledxX, 28 September 2012 - 10:30 AM.

"You can't break a man the way you break a dog or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind."

#3 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• 25,916 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:59 AM

Price is flexible if you have cash ready.

#4 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:58 PM

Not sure if its this flexible...

380?

"You can't break a man the way you break a dog or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind."

#5 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,916 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:06 PM

No, that's too low. I'm pretty sure I saw a pawn shop on PBN that would give me $400 for it, and that's too low as well. I seem normal DM10s asking $425-450, and this is a PGA edition in great condition, and is worth a bit more than a normal DM10.

#6 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:54 PM

I knew it was a crazy offer but what the hell right.

But best of luck with your sale :tup:

#7 Gibbs5893

Gibbs5893

Gun Whore 2.0

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:05 PM

No, that's too low. I'm pretty sure I saw a pawn shop on PBN that would give me $400 for it, and that's too low as well. I seem normal DM10s asking $425-450, and this is a PGA edition in great condition, and is worth a bit more than a normal DM10.

Not bashing you or anything but can you link me to that pawnshop? Cause dm12s are going for like 700 right now on there... I'm trying to get one cheap.

#8 SoKoPaTh

SoKoPaTh

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:00 PM

and i thought you couldn't sell on other sites if listed on techpb.....

http://www.mcarterbr...ge-edition.html

#9 Gibbs5893

Gibbs5893

Gun Whore 2.0

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:30 PM

pretty sure thats only for sites where its like an auction setting... like ebay cause once you list it its going most likely.

#10 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,916 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:32 PM

and i thought you couldn't sell on other sites if listed on techpb.....

http://www.mcarterbr...ge-edition.html

Rule 10

Items which are posted on the TechPB BST may not be posted on eBay at the same time or any other similar auction site. These sites require that you commit to the sale of items on their site to their buyers so how can you sell the same product twice? Also do not post links to ads outside of the TechPB BST, we protect our users with our rules and our actions and our protection cannot extend to places outside of TechPB.

#11 Gibbs5893

Gibbs5893

Gun Whore 2.0

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:33 PM

damn i was right and i didn't even look at the rules go me! Goodluck TK!

#12 SoKoPaTh

SoKoPaTh

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:38 AM

my apologies

#13 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,842 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:26 PM

I know your not looking for trades but would you do a 2-4-1 with my sig you could make some money on it?

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#14 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,916 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:33 PM

I'm really trying to get cash for it, but I'll consider it if I can't get any decent cash offers soon.

#15 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,842 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:37 PM

Alright thanks man, I've always wanted a DM and I figure you would make out really well on the deal. Keep me posted.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

#16 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,916 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:44 PM

Do you have a stock for the phantom?

#17 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,842 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:48 PM

Do you have a stock for the phantom?

I do its a non collapsible aluminum stock. I forgot to picture it with the marker. I actually had it at my tech schools machine shop they were going to make me another "custom" one using those dimensions. Ill take a I also forgot to picture the 10 round tubes and little harness for it which I will gladly photograph with the proper BST format if your interested.

Edited by bigx, 04 October 2012 - 08:54 PM.

#18 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,916 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:08 PM

I'll let you know. But you should probably get the pictures anyways, so you can post them up in your ad.

#19 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,842 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:15 PM

working on it actually. most likely going to put it up sometime this weekend,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users